Werewolf adopted by 1 dicretion

Hello this is a story about a girl whose 5 years old and she gets adopted by someone she thought that wouldn't adopt her also she's 5 so uh she will not spell good - talyana

Taylor's pov

Hi my name is Taylor Ann Rose I wonder way I have 3 names. By the way I was abused threw down the stairs smacked . And now that's how I got to the adoption center because daddy went to jail and mama died . here I still get bullied smacked by other girls the girls that do that are Anna (6) years old Monica (10) years old and the rest I don't know.

" GIRLS GET DOWN HERE NOW YOU HAVE VISITORS " the adoption lady said loudly.

I slowly walked down the stairs I knew that would NEVER adopt me.

I sat down and so did the other girls and I saw the others girls scream and yell loudly cause I guess 1 direction was there that's what they said.

Liam's pov

We are heading to the west forest adoption center ( I made this up I don't know if its real or not )

I know it's weird that one direction is getting a Kid but we wanna help them I mean that could have been anybody in the world. It could have been some body we / I would know

I am driving Harry is in the passenger seat and Zayn is sitting where right side and Louis is in the middle and Niall is on the left they I mean Zayn Louis and Niall are all in the back seat.

We got there about a hour we all piled out of the car and walked to the adoption center

Taylor's pov

I saw 5 boys come in they all took a fast look around and the boy with curly brown hair walked up to the desk where the mean adoption lady was and then so did the rest .

Then Anna and her meaning pants crew started to bully me i really had enough

" leave me alone Anna I don't know who you think you are I will call you mean pants " yea I said it

" aww look I will fire your but up " Monica said and a boy with very pretty color eyes looked up at me and he had light blonde hair with like brown or black at the ends.

When all the girls saw him they were all like OMG maybe he is going to adopt me.

Then Anna stood up to block me and she said " are you going to adopt me I need a cute boy like you to be my daddy "

" uh no I wanna see this little girl " he said while pointing at me.

Anna scowled and took a huff and walked away so did her little ugly crew.

" what's your name pretty little girl " he asked me.

" Taylor Ann Rose " I whispered and looked down at my hands and played with them.

" how old are you " ? He asked me

" uh 5 " I said as I looked up at him.

" ok " he said as he stood up and walked away

I wish he would adopt me maybe I did something to scare him away.

I looked at my hands and played with them.

Niall's pov

I saw this cute little girl.

I walked to her and then this little girl came up to me and said " are you going to adopt me I need a cute boy like you to be my daddy "

" uh no I wanna see this little girl " I said as I pointed at her

She did this little huff thing and she walked away and so did her little crew thing walked away.

I looked at her " what's your name pretty little girl " I asked her.

" Taylor Ann Rose " she whispered and looked at her hands and played with them which I thought was super cute ;)

" how old are you ?" I asked he once again

" uh 5 " she said quietly

" ok " I said as I stood up to walk way to tell the guys about her.

" hay guys I found the pretty little girl she has light brown hair and like at the bottom with blonde highlights and kind of dark blue kind eyes and small and she's 5 and her name is Taylor Ann Rose " I told the guys

" cool then let's go check her out " Zayn said as we started to walk away to see Taylor.

She looked like she was crying really hard she had red around her eyes as she looked up she look a little surprised and she eyed us carefully and when she got to me she stopped and she blushed and looked down.

Taylor's pov

I was crying I wished my mama was here.

I don't wanna get adopted I WANT mommy I love you I think she's alive there's this lady who's here and she looks exactly like me and she always looks out for me I don't know who she is thought any way now back to the boys.

Then these boys walked up to me I looked up and I eyed them carefully when I got to the boy with blonde hair I blushed and looked down.

" aww she's so cute like a cupcake !!!" Thai boy said he had brown hair and looked nice and funy

" yea I know right " this boy with tattoos said and black hair.

I still looke at my hands

Niall, pov

We still stared at her and then Louis said " aww she's so cute like a cupcake !!!".

" I know right " Zayn said

Then we walked away to adopt her. !!!!

" um excuse me but we would like to adopt uh Taylor Ann Rose please " I said.

" well uh you wanna adopt her not Monica Anna Bristly " the lady said

" no I said Taylor Ann Rose I want her nobody else ok you got that " I said a bit roughly

" but she doesn't need a family she needs NOBODY " the lady said

" ok well we wanna adopt her " I said again

The lady handed me the papers and we all signed the papers.

Then we walked to Taylor

Before we walked to Taylor

" uh we will wait int he car Niall gets her " Laim said

" ok daddy direction " I said as I walked to Taylor

" uh Taylor would u please come over here I adopted u " I said " yea " she said and walked over to me

" would you like me to pick u up ?" I asked her

" uh um sure " she said and blushed I pick her up and walked her to the car and I opened the door so she could get in.

But she had to sit on my lap I wonder if she likes mash potatoes I wonder

" hay Taylor do u like mash potatoes we could go get some mash potatoes cause are you hungry I am hungry " I said

" yea i am hungry " she said as we. Drove to long horn steak house ah just the life.