chapter 3 : the forced meeting

mom:" tiffany wake up get change su Ho is coming in 45 mins! "

me:"neh mom"

I quickly got up and brush my teeth and  so on . after finishing all that I needed to choose something to wear rembering him telling me to be pretty I choose one of my nicest outfit which didn't look like I purposely look nice .

After half an hour I went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat while arranging my bag my wallet and so on.
After knowing that suho had reach I went down to meet him.

suho:" ahn nyeong yo"

me : " ahn nyeong yo oppa."

suho : " great you didn't forget the word and you look pretty today well let's go! "

me:" gomawo"

we reach in half an hour after reaching there he dragged me all the way to a park

suho:"we reach just act as my girlfriend ok? "

me : " what? !"

suho : " just kidding haha"

me : " great"

suho : " Hey d.o " as he drag me to a guy which I thought might be d.o

d.o:" hi! ! "

me : " ahn nyeong hah seh yo "

d.o:" do not need to be formal"

me : " neh what should I call you?  And you can call me tiffany"

d.o:"oh you can call me d.o or oppa"

me : " neh but this guy over here want me to call him oppa too so what about I call you d.o oppa? " I said whole pointing at suho.

d.o:"haha its ok with me"

suho :" what this guy and i never forced you to call me oppa you wanted  to that weeny you call me by the way where's the others? "

d.o:" they are At the 7/11 near by"

suho "neh let's go look for them"

Right after he pull me to 7/11 right inside was 10 other guys suho went in and within mins they were all outisde .

suho:" this is my friends they will all be studying in the same school as us well not in the same class this is luhan and this. ......"

after the introduction we went shopping well I was more of tagging along.then it was evening did we started leaving .

that night I went to the balcony again as expected suho was right there

suho : " hi tomorrow there school remember to bring me there ok?"

me : " neh oppa" I said quite not willingly as I know if I don't my mom will kill me

then he went in as I did my own stuff at the balcony.
.
.
.
[ author yay another chapter finish! this is the first day I started writing so I hope that by tomorrow I will get at least a reader? well idk ...]