Seven

"You can't be." You mutter. "You're not in love with me."

"I am a hundred percent positive that I am in love with you, Y/N." He says again.

"You kissed all those girls and let them ride your thigh until you came."

"Don't be too mistaken, Y/N. You are always on my mind. You have my heart and your voice still resonates throughout my body and your smile, it's my favourite, it lives in my eyes and so every time my mind wanders, it goes directly back to you. So don't be too mistaken, it wasn't the girls that I was kissing, it was you on my mind and their lips were just convenient."

"How do you know you're in love?"

"It's been thirty four days. I don't know if I ever cross your mind, but you never leave mine. That day you kissed me and left my house, I saw that pink post it note you wrote I love you on and trashed. I wake up every morning and fall in love with you all over again. I wonder every time I brush my teeth if you slept well during the night, I drive in my car and catch myself dreaming about you in the passenger seat. In every song I hear and every word, I am constantly reminded of your beauty. I mindlessly bring your name into conversations and moan your name out when another girl is going down on me, I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of how you used to hold my hand as you drifted off to sleep. And my favourite thing to do over all, is vividly picture a future together; we could start fresh and buy a new house, share the same bed every night, shower and bathe together sometimes, have you walk down the aisle in a beautiful white dress and get married, we could go grocery shopping, buy rocking chairs and prams.. start a family.

Y/N, you can't tell me that I'm not in love with you. You don't get to tell me how I feel, you can't invalidate my feelings. You don't .. get to do that. I'm here, and I'm yours. All you have to do, is let me love you."

"How long have to felt like this?" You shyly say, cheeks heating up a deep shade of red.

"Since the moment you told me you wanted to hold my hand in bed." He confesses. "So you're still in love with me right?"

"Yes." You breathe as he presses a long kiss to your neck, but before your tender flesh could bruise, he stops tentatively and moves back to look at you.

"So opposites do attract." He tilts his head and looks at you lovingly. "How convenient is it that you're in love with me."

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I want to marry you."

"Pardon?" You stutter, fluttering your eyes a few times to make sure this wasn't just your imagination.

"Fuck a hickey.. I want to mark you as mine with my last name."

AND THAT IS THE END BYE

but did they get married who knows where's the ring why is his proposal in his bedroom is he a head

I am soooooo going to regret this immaturity in a few years