The Hunt

The hunt caught the attention of many bounty hunters and started hunting Cruz for money this alarmed the PSS and make it a cause to take Cruz out of service to make him cool down but Cruz did not make this a reason to stop. On the next day he sneaked out of the house and walked on the streets, after walkeing a couple of blocks a black van stopped by him and three people got out to abduct him. When the sack was taken off of his head he was inside a white place with glass pane on the side well lit and looks like an interrogation area. He touched his watch and to turn on the saw when suddenly someone came in and told him that he will ask questions. He said yes and yawned as the saw ripped the rope apart to make the noise not sound obvious. He gripped on his chair and banged it on the head of the interrogator making him lose his consciousness. He searched his body and found a gun and he walked through the corridors he went to the loud room where he saw alot of people. It is the meeting room of the organization he saw a key on the belt of a random person he grabbed it and put it on his pocket, he went in front to have a better look of what is happening. He saw kegs of flammable fluids everywhere he shot it and then shot the leader but the leader wears kevlar and the bullet did not kill him, he ran outside to escape him. Cruz then chased him outside but he was gone, so Cruz shot the other set of kegs to completely destroy the building and he finds the car that the car key is matched with, he turned it on and head to the head quarters to report.