Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 3

"Starting over sounds like... an appropriate idea." Andy replied. H gave me an attempt at al smile. It was the saddest smile I'd ever seen, so full of pain and sorrow. I feel horrible for not remembering him.

"Hey, let's go to the mall. I need some fucking shitty food from the food court!" Danny yelled suddenly, making me flinch.

And so I got in my car and followed Andy and Danny in Danny's car to the mall. I turned on the radio and "Fake It" by Seether came on. I laughed as I sang along. This song reminds me of so many people.

After about 20 minutes, we got to the mall. We all walked in with our arms linked, earning us some weird looks. But we obviously didn't care.

The first store we walked into was Hot Topic. There really wasn't anyone in there.

But while we were there, we took great joy in causing a scene whenever we saw Black Veil Brides or Asking Alexandria merchandise. The workers found it amusing, too.

After about an hour of messing around, Danny remembered about the food that he so desperately needed.

"Let's eat! I need food!" Danny yelled, dragging Andy and me out the door.

"Actually, I have to do something for a minute. You guys to ahead. I'll meet you in a minute." I said.

"Okay. Just be safe, don't get kidnapped, or murdered, or anything else that's bad, and be back soon." Danny said, playfully punching me in the shoulder.

"I second that." Andy said, giving me a tight hug.

Then, I went on my way to CVS to buy some make up. I don't know why there was a CVS in the mall, but sometimes, I'm glad there is.

Suddenly, I ran into someone, making me fall flat on my ass.

"I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up."

I looked up at the person who I bumped into and was holding out his hand to help me up. I couldn't believe who it was.

It was Chris Motionless from Motionless In White.