T W O

"I'm sorry, I'm really not that war freak or whatever you call it." I laughed as we were walking back to Ivey and I's room. "He's just really been annoying me the second I got here."

Mike nodded. "You don't really look like someone who gets into so much fight." He smiled at me and I felt like I could melt.

"Well, I sure hope so." We weren't soaking wet anymore from falling into the lake during the boat ride, our shirts were mainly just chafing on our bodies. One of the kids and I were just being really playful, which I know I shouldn't be when doing those activities and she accidentally pushed me.

"You cold?" He asked and I looked at him, his eyes were so tantalizing. They're the perfect shade of the ocean.

"Nope." Shaking my head, I looked ahead of me, I didn't want him to catch me staring into his eyes, he might think I'm some kind of a weirdo. I'm not. He's eyes are just so pretty.

"Liar." He snorted, then soon I felt hands on my arms. His hands on my arms. I was a bit uncomfortable but I can't deny that the heat his hands provided warmed me up a bit.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He just nodded before removing his hands and placing them inside his jean pockets.

"Aren't you cold?"

"Nope. I'm good." He said almost in a whisper as we reached the door.

I was just about to open my mouth when I heard something. "Did you hear that?" I asked Mike, frowning.

"No I -"

"Oh my gosh." Eyes growing wide and mouth hanging open, the same happening to Mike in front of me.

"Oh um, do you want to go for a little more stroll?" He chuckled, but I could tell how fake it is.

"Yeah sure." I gave him a smile. It is much better than hearing your best friend going at it inside your room anyway. I rolled my eyes at the thought as Mike and I  walked to the direction of the lake.

"Do you mind if I go change clothes first? It's getting kind of cold and I bet you must be cold too." Mike chuckled as he walked in front of me.

"Yeah, no sure." Did that make sense? "I mean, I don't mind, go ahead." I cleared my throat as I followed him to what I assume is his room.

"I don't think any of my clothes will fit you but it's better than wearing soaking wet clothes, isn't it."

"True." I mumbled as we entered his room. "I'm sorry about earlier anyway. I totally didn't expect it." Not today anyway.

"No it's fine."

I sat by the edge of one bed, looking around. The room seemed pretty neat. "Have you met your roommate?" Dang, Carrie of course he had. Why can't I think of another question.

"Yeah, we met last night. he seems nice. His name is Mark, do you know him?" I looked back at him as he grabbed two t-shirts from his dresser. "Here, you can change at the bathroom."

"I do. He's my best friend's boyfriend." I smiled as I stood up. And they're in my room right now having sex. Great.

"What?"