Episode 3

*Ophelia*

                                                                             *Ophelia*

Lemon is dashing through the forest, blocking and knocking branches and thistles out the way. He is screaming, terrified, and keeps looking back, with wide and scared eyes. There is a loud barking sound behind him. A whole pack of wolves, altered werewolves, are chasing him. He jumps over a fallen tree, and continues running. The wolves easily pounce over it. Lemon looks back and just as he does, he crashes into a tree and falls over backwards. The wolves all surround him and he backs against the tree, gasping in panicked breaths.

GIRL'S VOICE: Look out!

Lemon glances upwards in shock and hope just to see an arrow comes flying out. It hits one of the wolves directly in the forehead and it quickly disintegrates into dust. Lemon is about to run as the other wolves approach him, but then more arrows fly out, disintegrating three more. The last two wolves look at each other and run off into the woods. Lemon catches his breath, his eyes wide with terror and tears. Then he glances up to see his savior. A girl is standing there, leaning on her giant bow and arrow. She has long blonde hair, with one purple streak, a scorpion like tattoo, and a green hunting outfit.

GIRL: Those wolves sure got you, huh?

LEMON: Uh, uh-ye-yeah...

A new voice rings out the forest.

NEW VOICE: Where are you?

GIRL: Oh no, I gotta run...Bye! Get out the woods and don't run into any more wolves!

The girl jumps into the next tree, following the sound of the voice. Lemon opens his mouth to ask her her name and thank her, but she is gone. He is left staring up into the trees, confused. A howl follows and he takes off running again.

******************************************************************************************

LEMON: And she shot the altered wolf with an arrow and they all ran away and she was awesome with it! Uslas, are you sure you don't know who she is?

USLAS is sitting on her sofa in her giant home cave, and LEMON is sitting cross-legged on the floor as he tells her the story.

USLAS: She sounds like a huntress; I'd advise you to keep out the forest if that is the case.

LEMON: Aw, come on USLAS. She saved me, I doubt she'd actually hunt me down for being a 'magical creature.'

USLAS: She might've thought you were a normal person though.

LEMON: I am though! Sorcerers are normal people, aren't they?

USLAS: A n non-magical one.

LEMON: Oh...I don't think she'd hunt me down if she knew I was a sorcerer...