Meeting Out of The Blue- Chapter 3

Author's note--

Make sure you guys vote on my story! I want to make it to the top please! Continue :)

Carlz xx

                                                    *Chandler's POV* 

I want to walk around the hospital. Again. For the third time today. I'm just so bored, my phone is nearly dead, so I am charging it now, but I don't want to use it while it's charging because I read somewhere that it can mess up the battery. UGHHH.. I'm so bored. I've seen a few new things at the gift shop, so I might take a few of my dollars and go get something. 

As I walk down the hall, I see someone. A guy, it looks like. I keep my distance though. I keep walking in the long corridor to soon realize that he is going to the gift shop, like I am. Once again, I keep my distance, I don't want anything bad to happen. As if anything would, I mean really.. We are in a hospital and he is a patient and they do secure checks on every person who enters and leaves. 

I go towards the stuffed animals, I buy one every week. I keep them for my little sister, Rhia, so I can give them to her when I leave. If I ever leave. I have collected about 25 different ones for her. Which I really want to give to her. I haven't seen her ever since I was diagnosed. It's hard not being able to go out and see you family. It's even harder when they don't take the initiative to come and see you in their free time.

I pick out a blue bunny rabbit with pink overalls. I go over to the counter, and wait in line. It's the boy. He is checking out a stuffed animal too..