oh no

There he was standing at the front desk. His tall frame and dark hair made my knees weak. The thing that really caught my attention was his dark and brooding eyes.

Too bad he'd never notice me. Why?  You may ask. Simply because I'm invisible. Not literally but socially.

My friend gabi came up to me noticing who I was staring at.

"Oh Jenna I'm sorry. " she meekly smiled.

"It's okay gabi it just a hopeless crush on someone who will never know I exist.

" oh shut the fuck up you
know. " gabi snapped.

Later on that day I was walking home from school and there he was walking into his house two houses down from mine.

The next morning I walked out of my house and down the street.

"Gemma wait. " L says.

"It's Jenna actually. " I say.

"Oh sorry could you come up here. " he says from his porch.

I walk up the pathway to meet him.  He put his hand over my mouth and dragged me inside. 
He smashed my body against the wall and attached his lips to my neck. I slowly moan out not
wanting him to know How badly he turns me on. 

He then pushes me on the black soft plush couch. He pulls my purple and white Letterman jacket off of my bod seey. Then came my shirt. He trailed his fingers down my chest making goose bumps appear on my pale skin.  He trailed his fingers down my torso over my jeans and down my legs to my boots where he ripped them off.  Then back up my legs and runs his fingers over my Jean covered sex. Then he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. He slipped his finger under the hem of my black underwear. He then got anxious and yanked them off. He kissed all the way from my neck to my belly button.

"Alright princess here we go. " his deep voice groans. 

He slides his finger over my slit and I whimper softly.

"So responsive. " he grins.

He lowers his head to my area.  He kitten licks my clit.

He then delves his tounge deep inside me. His fingers slowly yet magically worked wonders on my clit.  I was a withering moaning mess under his touch. He stands up abruptly stopping and he rips his shirt off.  He pops the button on his jeans and they fall in a pool at his ankles. He steps out of them while also taking his boxers off. His erection sprung up hitting his stomach.  My eyes grew wide at the sight of him. He pounced on me and grinded his hips into mine. He gets tired of stalling and flips us over he guides my hips onto his length.  I slide onto him
loudly. He grabs my hips and bounces me groaning loudly.

"Fucking shit baby.. " he groans breathless.

"Fuck l I'm so close. " I whimper.

"Hold on baby I'm close. " he says.

"OH FUCK. " We both scream out.

I roll over breathless.

"You can leave now. " he says.

"Wha what. " I say.

"You heard me I'll be in contact until next time. " he winks as I dress myself before leaving.

THE END.