Chapter 1: The Depressing Stage {Edited}

Welcome back! I know you guys are probably still upset with me, but don't worry everything will turn out alright.

(Y/n)'s POV
Today's the day. The day Bill died. It's been two years and I'm still upset. I turned 20 and Dipper and Mabel are 19. The only times I come downstairs are when its time eat, then I go back upstairs. Mabel says I'm extra sad, but I know I'm depressed.

Right now I'm looking at my ring and thinking about him. I keep the ring on because I miss him. I'm wearing the pjs I wore when Bill was here, which was a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and I haven't washed them. Mabel would tear them off me then wash them when I wasn't cooperating. I then hear a knock in my room of silence.

"(Y/n) come out." Mabel pleads from the other side of the door.

"No." There was a minute of silence.

"(Y/n) please come out. I miss my best friend." Mabel says sadly. I then hear sniffles. When Mabel cries it makes me feel bad. I get up and open the door. Mabel looks at me surprised then hugs me. "Oh my god, let's go get you cleaned up."

Mabel leads me to the bathroom and set me down on the toilet. She grabs a rag and wets it. Mabel then rubs the rag up and down my arms and legs. I haven't took a shower in months. The last time I took a shower was last winter, when I got frost bite.

"Are you going to go to his grave?"

The day after Bill died Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, and I built a grave for him. Stan and Ford didn't bother to help. I haven't told Mabel and Dipper who did it because it's their other Grunkle and I don't want their relationship to change.

"Yeah." I reply. I visited his grave last year and I just talked, pretending he was there. It helped me relieve my stress. Mabel takes my hand and leads me to my room and grabs a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"I'll leave so you can change." Mabel says as she leaves. I quickly get changed and I grab a black bow tie. Bill gave me his bow tie as a gift, I made it into a head band so it's more efficient. I put the head band on and walked out of my room.

"I'm ready." So me and Mabel head outside and head toward his grave. I put down yellow flowers and sit on my knees. "I miss you. There's not a day where I don't think about you. I changed that bow you gave me into a head band, since you know girls don't really wear bow ties," I say smiling, "I still wear the engagement ring you gave me because it's just so beautiful. I hope things are going good for you, I really do. Um I love you and see you later." I finish with tears starting to stream down my face. I stand up and face Mabel.

"It's going to be okay," she says trying to make me feel better, "let's go home."

I nod and walk with her till I hear a familiar voice. "Leaving so soon?"

This is the end of the chapter. What did you guys think of the sequel so far? All good things? Well hope you enjoyed!
=======================
Edited on July 7th, 2017