Chapter 10: This Is More Of A Filler Chapter {Edited}

Hey guys sorry for the long wait! Again not my drawing, credit to who drew it!

Bill's POV
You guys are probably wondering why I want to take Ford's rift and break it. Well when I do that, a hole will open for my friends to come through. And yes, I still love (Y/n). I always have, always will.

Now your probably wondering why I want to all of a sudden. When I was 'dead' I had to go back to the mindscape to regenerate and I had a chance to look around.

The mindscape was in complete chaos. That's why I need Gravity Falls, to help my friends. After my wedding, I'll take over this city, and (Y/n) will be my queen.

I don't want (Y/n) to get hurt, so if I turn her into a dream demon, like me, she'll never get hurt again.

(Y/n)'s POV
I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. I look at the time.

11:39 am

Bill let me sleep in!? Yep it's official, he's a keeper.

I grab the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, a bowl, and a spoon. I set them on the table and to go the fridge. 

I go to grab the milk, but I hear something shatter on the ground. I turn around and see Bill on the ground with a broken pieces of a bowl around him.

"Oh my! Bill are you okay?" I run up to him.

"Yes I am, but watch out." he says putting his arm up. "There is glass everywhere." I stop and look at him. Bill gets up and brushes himself off. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"Okay then, I'll get the broom." I walk to the broom and grab it. I start to sweep the pieces of glass while Bill tries not to step on them. "Be careful!"

"Ow!"

I look up at Bill with a concerned look, "Are you ok?"

Bill looks at me with a smile. "Pain is hilarious."

"Bill sit down at the table while I get the first aid kit."

I come back and set the kit in the table. "I'm going to finish sweeping, then I'll tend to your foot." I finish sweeping and pull up a chair. I put Bills right foot on my lap. I examine it. "Okay, take off your sock."

Bill looks at me in confusion. "Why?"

"Because it looks like it went through the sock that's why." I say sassily. He does as told and puts his sock on the chair next to him. I grab pliers from the kit and some bandages.

I take the pliers and take out the piece of glass.

"Ow!" Bill then laughs. . He puts his hand around his foot. "Pain is hilarious."

"I know, now let me wrap it." I grab the bandages and start to wrap his foot.

"You know I could heal it right?"

I glare at him, "Let's me help you the way I know how." I finished wrapping Bill's foot and looked at him. "I told you to be careful."

"I know."

"You're so wreckless."

"I know."

"You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot." Bill says pulling me into his lap. I lay my head on his chest. "And you love me." Bill kisses my head.

"I do." I look up at him. I went to kiss him, but someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it."

I get up off of Bill and head to the door. I open it and see a blond haired, middle aged man. He has on a black or gray suit on, and a top hat. He seems to be 6' 0"

"Hi," I smile to the man, "How could I help you?"

"Um well I'm looking for a man that goes by the name of Bill Cipher." the strange man says. I hear Bill start to get up and limp over to me and the weird man.

"What for?" Bill asks rather rudely.

"I need to speak with him."

I look up at Bill, giving him a confused look. "Why?"

"Because I'm his father."

This is the end of the chapter! I hope you liked it!

Question of the day/night: On a range of 1 to 10 how much do you like this book/series?

I'm just curious, it's not to hate on you guys or anything.

Also Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays! I plan on making a Christmas One-Shot for each of my books. So look forward to that and anyways, see ya!
=======================
Edited on July 7th, 2017