"Just Friends" with Dem White Boyz?

"Ding Dong." Goes the doorbell. My parents aren't home,so I'm alone at my house during the summer. I look through the peek hole of my door, to make sure it's not a stranger. And OMG, it's totally not. It's Dem White Boyz!

I open the door and I scream.

"Ahhh. You guys I didn't recognize you for a second, but how could I forget my Best Friends Forevs!"

"Well, duh how could you forget all of this?",asked Baylor as he showcased himself with his hands.

"Whoop. There it is.", said John. We all laughed. But,oh,how could I forget Cole's laugh? His voice got even sexier over the years. Ever since 6th grade when he hit puberty.

"Can we come in? Pretty please with a cherry on top!?!",asked Cole.

"Absolutely! Not.",I answered. "JK."

I lead them to the playroom,where we used to play 'Twerk the Best Than The Rest'.

It was always, John 1st, Me 2nd,Cole 3rd,and Baylor 4th. But then we did teams, so it was me and Baylor vs. John and Cole. And get this, while we were working on what song we would use for the contest, and Baylor suggests "How bout 'I like big butts and I cannot lie.' , because Valerie, I don't lie about big butts. Especially yours." And then he reached for my butt and squeezed it! So, ever since then I just disliked Baylor. But who knows he could've changed over the years. I do know he got cuter and worst at twerking now. Yeah, I've seen him twerk on Vine. And boy, he needs some help.