The B Team

"You're so useless Donnie!" Raph yelled loudly in the smarter turtles face. The taller turtle stepped back in shock as tears brimmed his eyes.

"I already knew that! I know I'm bloody useless to you guys! You don't have to remind me all the damn time!" Donnie shouted loudly through his tears that were being to fall. A look of shock crosses over Raphs' face as Donnie shoved past him and out of the lair. He looked over to Leo for help but he rolled his eyes and huffed before quickly walking away.

"You're such a jerk Raph." Mikey says right behind his taller brother. Mikey was the youngest of the four, but Leo was the oldest. Raph was second oldest and always pushing the two youngest around. Today was the first time Donnie had snapped back. "You're too damn hotheaded for your own good! Don't you understand that Donnie is sensitive?! Oh wait you wouldn't care! You just love picking on the "B Team" don't yeah!?" Mikey snapped. Before Raph had a chance to respond Mikey ran out of the lair after Donatello.

"I really screwed up didn't I...?" Raph said quietly to himself before going up to his own room.

"Donnie!" Mikey shouted. He could hear soft crying so he skids to a halt and looked to his right. "Don...?" He asked as he walked up slowly.

"He's right you know that right...? I'm useless! I'm gonna end up putting the team in danger because I'm so bloody useless!" He shouted through his tears. Mikey remained his shocked silence as he watched his brother punch the wall over and over until his knuckles bleed.

"Donnie stop!" Mikey finally broke from his state of trance and grabbed his older brothers wrist.

"Why are you stopping me Mike...?" He asked softly through his tears.

"Because you're not useless! You're the most important member on the team! You're the smart one! You're strong! You're caring and helpful!" Mikey could feel his eyes water. "I'm just the burden..." He wiped his eyes as he threw his arms are Donnie and hugged him tightly. 'I love you Don' it was quiet and barely heard but it was there. It was still there.

"Donnie! Mikey's been hurt!" Raphs voice cut him out of his thought and back into the fight. His head shot over to his older brother, who had broken away from the fight to check on Mikey, who was in fact just wounded. Donnie dropped everything he was doing and broke away from the fight to rush to Mikeys side. He had been stabbed and his shell was cracked. Donnie dropped to his side as Raph pulled away to continue helping Leo fight off the bad guys.

"I'm fine dude..." He coughed weakly. Donnie felt his eyes water as he was watching his brother and best friend lose color slowly.

"Don't talk Mikey. You're not fine... You're losing to much blood...!" Donnie began to panic. "I can't do this... I can't do this..." He whispered softly to himself under his breath.

"Shut up... You can dude. You're not useless and I'm just a burden..." Mikey coughed again as Donnie put his arms under his legs and across his back as he slowly picked up his wounded brother.

"We need to get Mikey back to the liar!" Donnie shouted through his tears. He wasn't about to lose his brother and long time crush.

"I love you Bro..." Mikey said softly as he fell limp. Donnie paid it no mind and ran for the fire escape. He jumped down it until he was on the ground with his brothers behind him. Raph got in front of him and opened the sewer up and aloud Donnie to enter it, then Leo and himself. Donnie lead the way with each brother on either side of him as tears blurred his vision. As soon as the lair came into view he ran inside and went straight to the lab. He set Mikey down on his medical table and began to dig around for the blood bags.

"God damn it! Guys I can't find them...!" Donnie shouted to his brother through his tears. Raph and Leo rushed into the room quickly and began to search with him. Once they were found he hooked one up to Mikey and got to work.

Hours past and everyone was asleep. Mikey awoke in a dark cold room with nothing around him. He could tell he was on a table which meant he was in Donnies lab.

"Donnie?!" Mikey whispered/yelled. Something moved across the room indicating that Mikey had awoken someone or something.

"Mikey...?" The voice was groggy.

"Hey bro, what's up?" Mikey tried to play it off as if nothing had happened hours before hand. He didn't like knowing that he made his brothers worry. Without getting a reply he felt strong arms wrap themselves around his body. He whimpered in pain but hugged back softly.

Donnie quickly pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry... Guess I got a little carried away there..." Mikey couldn't help but blush as he grabbed his brother by the front of his lab coat and pulled him closer. Once the nerd was close enough he smashed their lips together. He could feel Donnie tighten up and was afraid he messed up until slowly Donnie melted into the kiss. When they pulled apart they both were panting softly and smiling.

"I love you Don..." Mikey said softly.

"I love you too Mikey." Donnie whispered and pulled him in for another kiss.

(I haven't done one of these in forever. But this is for ashwithaa. I really hope you enjoy this one. I tried my best. So there's that. This was fun to create and I hope you like it as much as I do. And as always I hope you enjoy.)