Magenta Swirls

My fear keeps me bound to my minimal surroundings. The thought of a vast open world makes my body tremble in my bondage. Anxiety is all that I have ever known. Ever since a small child I have been chained by the fear of open spaces. I feel as an inexperienced bull rider being tossed, and jerked around till he is flung effortlessly in the air. I know this life that I hold possession of is destined for greatness but Achhh I am like that of a child abandoned by his parents on the worn lonely steps of an orphanage. Chaos has mastered my body like a successful pianist fills a room with sweet intoxicating music from his instrument. It forces me around with a binding muzzle and chain leash. All I have is my soul, and creative mind. It's the only part of me I have in most control. I dream in magenta swirls of a day where I can fly as a bird in the infinite sky. Jump from a plane and soar through the thick swooshing orange, down, down,down. I come back to consciousness and my body flinches with fear of those dreams. No one is around in my solitude when it happens. Eery pain consumes my body like a blanket and I feel I'm microscopic in the universe. The outward magnifies as I shrink and I am consumed by shadows. My nightmares have blackened my existence. I scream in self pity, Ahhhhhhhhh!! Why Have I been cursed with this anxiety?! I can't handle it any longer. It must come to an end. What will I do? I shake my body. I jerk my arms upwardly and cry out uncontrollably. It is nothing that I have done before. The chain that has been harnessed around my neck tightens. I shake, scream, jerk, and the chain loosens. I pull it off and spring to my feet. No more! No more! No more! I am the master of this body! I am in control! I run with all my force away from those small surroundings that once consumed me. I run, run, run and not once do I look back. I will never look back. My future is depending on it. My destiny is ahead of me and the paralyzing pain left behind. I feel as a spaceship lifting off and shooting into the sky. The whole universe before me and my force mobilizing me. I am an astronaut in my self built spaceship. What uncharted territory is out there? I am bigger than earth. What other galaxies can I discover? I am in control of myself in this vast open universe. At last, I know that my life was destined for greatness, and into the universe it is fulfilled.