Prologue 1: The beginning (Soraru side)

"Kyaa it's Mafumafu!!" Fangirls' loud screams caused a navy blue haired boy to turn to look in their direction. A petite brown haired boy donning a rather silly looking teru faced mask nervously walked down the aisle, surrounded by many girls and the occasional guys.

Mafumafu. A young man 3 years younger than himself... Of course he'd have heard of him since they were under the same company label. He'd been following Mafumafu's singing on niconico even before the company had scouted him. But what was even more interesting was that Mafumafu always donned that same mask of his, whether it was on or off stage. It felt as if Mafumafu never took it off at all... For some reason, he was strangely interested in him. It was just something about him drawing him in...

"Hello..! Thank you everyone so much for coming today and supporting me..." Mafumafu's sweet angelic voice snapped the blue haired boy out of his thoughts. As Mafumafu continued to thank his fans rather energetically, he noticed a pair of heels approaching him; his manager.

"Mafumafu, huh." His manager said as she stood beside him and folded her arms, "You've been interested in him for quite some time right, Soraru?"

"3 years..." The blue haired boy trailed off purposefully. 2 years of stalking him on niconico and 1 year since his debut in this company.

"Hmm..." His manager glanced at Soraru interestedly then continued, "So do you know why he always wears that terubot mask?"

"Manager... You're so mean." Soraru answered jokingly, "You got me; I'm stumped." Mafumafu was well known for wearing the same terubot mask for his performances, interviews; to hide his face from the public. And Soraru knew that probably more than anyone else. He himself once wore a mask too but decided to stop when he got scouted.

His manager laughed and then patted his shoulder, "I know, I know. But really, how great would it be if you could work side by side with Mafumafu?"

She paused for a while to contemplate before continuing, "Yup, I bet your voices would compliment each other."

She took his words out of his mouth. He had to admit, yes he would love to work with Mafumafu. To form a duet with him... Soraru didn't answer and just continued to stare at the brown-haired boy, but his manager knew that he agreed as well.

Bzzzt-

Soraru immediately whipped out his phone.

"Ah, your 'other job' again..?" His manager asked curiously. Soraru silently nodded in response. To tell the truth, being a singer was a side job for him. With the existence of ghouls who feed on humans, there was never rest in the city. He had vowed to fight against these vile creatures since a certain incident... Soraru shook his head to clear his thoughts. It was time to work, he didn't need anything holding him back.

"Sorry, I'll need to leave again..." Soraru said apologetically and bowed towards his manager. She simply just smiled understandingly.

"No, go ahead I'll manage your time as usual." She replied and took out a notebook, "Really if you'd spend more time on singing you'd be much more famous..."

Soraru wanted to.

... But being a ghoul investigator and a full time singer at the same time was definitely not going to work out. His work priorities had always been CCG and unfortunately that meant that producing music had to wait. Soraru politely took his leave and got out to move to a quiet place. Soraru kept the ghoul investigator job a secret; he wouldn't like it if anybody found out... But of course he was also protecting himself from being targeted when on stage.

Let's see what is it this time... Soraru thought to himself as he opened the message.

**
I'm so sorry for any bad writings and stuff I just really wanted to do some SoraMafu TG crossover-
I hope that all y'all soramafu and Tokyo ghoul fans enjoy this fanfic