Not so Ordinary

Not so ordinary

Josh's pov

I walk into set like a regular ordinary day. We were shooting a scene for mocking jay in the Capitol. Yippie, a crowd of extras dressed up as stupid over dressed citizens. Don't underestimate me, I mean I love the Capitol and all just the extras are stupid. Any actor or actress would understand. The extras stand there asking for every move.

"Hey Josh!" Calls my amazing partner Jennifer.

"Hey, ready for another day of extras?"

"Yep, like usual there over there drinking their precious coffee while texting.." Haha Jen was my best friend and she always made me laugh.

"ACTION" the director called and we started up into the scene. Of course we took about five takes for two seconds because of a helpless extra.

"Josh!" Called my director.

"Yes sir?"

"I want you to take this group and go over their lines."

"Right on it!" I acted excited but we all hated going over five lines for a group of EXTRAS!

I went through their lines for a while until we stopped and took a break. We talked for a while and shared all out names. They all knew me and could tell the girls were secretly fan girling. I didn't mind because I love my fans! There was Jaime, Jhon, Nick, and Lizzie. We finally got to they last one, her name was Amanda. I looked up at her and froze. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Long red hair, bright blue eyes, and the most amazing lips. She laughed along with the others at my stupid lost of thought. Her laugh was adorable!

We finished going over their lines and they started filming. I watched Amanda the whole time.

I had to talk to her.