Life In Hell

This is only preveiw. NOT THE WHOLE STORY.

*Downstairs*

"Paul, I don't want to talk to you right now!" My mother yelled.

"Just becasue you fucking caught me hugging an old friend from highschool! Fuck it! I can't stand to be here!" My father yelled back as he walked up the stairs with my motherr following.

"What the fuck does that mean? Are you meaning you are going to leave? You can't fucking leave Rachel! She is your daughter!"

"Our daughter!"

"I don't care! She doesn't even think as me as her mother! Maybe we should get a divorce!"

"Maybe we should, Marie."

*In my room*

I grabbed my cell phone to call Niall Horan, my best friend,to come get me. I dailed Niall's number. 1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, no answer. 4 rings, 5 rings, 6rings, answer.

"Hello." Niall voice was cracky and tired. Consitering he would be off on tour.

"NIALL! I'm sorry I woke you up, but I need you to come get me." I hoped Niall would come and get me.

"Love, it's fine. What do you need?"

"I need you to come and get me. My mum and dad are fighting, agian."

"Um, can it wait an hour?"

"Please. My mum left, which I don't care, but I just want to get out."

"Well, my clothes are in the wash. I'm only in my boxers."

"I don't care. Please."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes. How long will you be here?"

"The rest of today and all day tommorow. Sunday you can bring me home." I glanced at my door.

"Alright. I'll inform the guys as I leave. I'm leaving now."

"Alright. See ya. I'll be in my room." I hung up the phone. I walked to my clothest, grabbed a bag, clothes, ran to my bathroom, grabbed my toothbrush, brush, ran back to my room, and threw on my shoes.

*17 minutes later*

I heard my dad yell for me. I grabbed my laptop case and mybag, then shoot downstairs. I laid my bags on the bottom step. I would over to the door and openedit. I saw Niall in his lucky green 4 leaf clover boxers  and shoes. I grabbed his hand to pull him in. My dad got off his lazy ass and walked toward us. My dad looked at him twice.

"You are going with him?" My father gave Niall a werid look.