Discovering The Past Part 2

(Prince comes toward Mya and Kabir)

Prince- Hello Kabir

Kabir- Hello and how was your trip?

Prince- It was amazing. I should take you with me next time. May I ask who is this beautiful young lady?

Mya- I'm Mya.

Kabir- This is the long lost princess.

Prince- Well hello Mya. I'm the prine of Salae but you can call me Ali.How has your stay in Melkene been?

Mya-Its been great. If you don't mind can I ask you something?

Ali- Of course. Anything.

Mya- About the peace treaty between Melkene and Salae. Also about the war against the two countries.

Ali- Kabir could you please give us a minute?

Kabir-Of course. Call me if you need me. (leaves)

Ali-First off it was more of a vicious rivalry. Then again I was just a little boy when it all happened. It all started when an arranged marriage was scheduled but it never happened.

Mya- An arranged marraige? How did that happen?

Ali- My uncle and your mother were supposed to get married. What both countries didn't know was that your mother was pregnant with you. Because she wasn't married and it wasn't by who she was supposed to marry. Salae was furiousand went after the royal family.

Mya- Wait so my mother was the reason Salae and Melkene were enemies. It's my fault you're ruling two countries?!

Ali- Mya its not your fault .Your mother was in love with the prince of another country. She was supposed to marry my uncle but her heart wasn't with him. My uncle was so angry he started the rivalry.That rivalry started chaos. He said that when you were born he would kill you and then marry her wether she liked it or not.

Mya- That's why she sent me to America. She was protecting me. So what happened with you uncle and the marriage situation?

Ali- Before you were born, my uncle felt mad about what he started and killed himself. The rivalry still went on until the king, my father, dies. My mother then realized all the wrong that was happening and went to the king and queen, your grandparents, and negotiated a peace treaty.

Mya- Then  after I was born my mom died of a fever.

Ali- A few years later your grandparents died. Then my brother became ruler of both countries. Two years ago he dies and I became ruler.