Chapter 5

We enter the hall and see mad mady waiting for me with her crossed arms. yep,i call my manager as mad mady. 

"5 min. late AGAIN." she said and raised an eyebrow.

"Oopsy! Sorry." i teased.

(sighed) "Alright, Alright go straight at the stage and start rehearsing." she said.

"Bu-." i said "No buts." she said and leave.

(sighed) "I've guest i have to wait again in the park." roxy said and i nodded as reply.

"It'll be fast just wait for me." i said and kiss her lovely cheeks.

"Bye then." she waved and i waved back.

~*~

After 3hrs. of practicing and etc. its already 8:54, I bid goodbye to my structors and mad mady called me.

"What now." i groaned.

"Since liza resigned as your P.A. it looks like we erm.. i mean YOU need to find a new P.A. and Grey dont forget the rules." she said and leave.

Blah..Blah..Blah.. nonsense, I play with my keys as i walk at the parking lot. I call roxy but she's not answering (sighed) another day without roxy and i drove off to my house. I park my car at the garage and enter our luxurious house. I twisted the doorknob and enter, and theres whiskey waiting at me.

"Roxy called me! Tommorow she'll go to New York with her friends and louie etc, and she said sorry if she leave you at the park." alexa said and i nods, and went to my room.

Here she goes again! Traveling around the world and flirts with the other boys. Pretty cool! she's not comtented on what she have, one day she'll regret that but thanks to my friend louie his there with roxy  my mind says. I go to the bathroom and change my clothes, took a shower and jumped into my bed.

I open my phone to check new interactions and notifications, and 1 new message 4 hrs. ago from esther, I forgot i promised that i'll meet her at the school gate and i open her message.

From: Esther^^

I know youre too busy, its ok if you didn't show up. :)

Seen/ 9:51

(Sigh) maybe i should text roxy first!

To: Roxy Philbrow ♥

Hey babe :) How's youre trip? call me? love you xx♥

Sent/ 9:51

After i text roxy i open my twitter acc. 9,589 interactions
i didn't mind them and stalk roxy's timeline, Scroll down down and then a picture caught my attention...

@RoxyPhilbrow_

Add a picture of her kissing louie lips to lips

67,890 retweets and 789 comments etc.

I view the comments and all of them are negatives,

@user
Slut! your not a good girlfriend for greyson.

@user
Back off while you still have chance.

@user
Such a fool to dump greyson for louie the monkey.

W.T.F! i knew this would gonna happen! louie is such a betrayer! and he'll claim her reward when i meet her with that slut, with my hands turning into fist and punch the wall that made my knuckles bleed. I give her everything but why she need to do this?? does louie make her happier than me? it's been years since i met roxy and make her my girlfriend but why does she always hurt me!?! i exclaimed madly, and i cry while holding my phone tight.

I call saimon to lessen the pain and he answer,

"Im so sorry for what happened i also thought louie is an honest person." he said.

"Where are you." i ask

"At the house with esther, want to join." he invites "yup" and i hang up the phone and go to saimons house.

~*~

I knock at their door and saimon opens the door.

"Come! were at the rooftop." he said amd i simply follow him.

When were at the rooftop i saw esther with a space buns pony wearing a croptop shirt and a grey jogger sweat pants while looking at the telescope.

"Hii." she greeted and i smile as a reply.

"Dont stress your self!.theres a lot of fish in the sea." she said and adjust the telescope.

"Soo..What are you both doing." i ask

"Science proj. Constelation of stars." saimon said.

"Can i join." i ask again and he nods.

"Come! take a look." esther said and lend me the telescope.

I look at the sky using that long thingy and see a lot of twinkling and shining stars, Wow just wow their pretty and it made me calm while looking at them.

"At the left side you can see the scooper." she said while reading her book and pointing at the sky.

"It says jupiter is in the upper right corner." saimon said.

"yep." i reply

"And were done." esther said and closed her book.

"(Sigh) at last its done." saimon said "Soo... Whats the plan bro." saimon ask me.

"I have no choice (looks down) but to break up with her." i sadly exclaimed.

"Ouch." Esther reacted and we both look at her.

"Paper cuts." she exclaimed.

"Ugh.. you stupid brat, come ill cure your cuts." saimon says and get esther hands.

"Is there something i didn't know." I ask curiously

"Were Cousins duh." Esther said

"O-ok, that's why." i said

"Uhm.. are you gonna call her or not." saimon ask.

I pick up my phone and scroll down my contacts, I see roxy's name but i cant easily broke up with her it's been years and i really love her.

"I cant." i said and turn off my phone.

"You Coward! gimme that phone." Esther tease and grab my phone.

"Hey! what are you doing." i said
and she continue typing

"Done." she smiles

I open my phone and see a new status from me "What the.."

@greysonchance

Single *sad and a broken heart emoji*

92,456 retweets

and i view the comments

@user
Nice decision ;)

@user
Dont be sad she's not the only girl in the world!

@user
happy for you :)

@RoxyPhilbrow_
Youre breaking up with me? im so sorry! ill call you:(

No need and i shook my head, Eww! she better stay away from me, i dont usually hurt her but if i'd do it would be an animal abuse hahaha.

"Thanks." i muttered.

"No prob." she winked

"How about we spend the whole night at your house esther." saimon said.

"Sure." she agreed.

~*~

[How's chapter 5?? i know its lame lol hahaha .ty.]

Vote.Comment.Be a fan.
Save this to your library.