Meeting

As I walked in the room the lights were off and the setting was a candle lit bedroom with a queen sized bed and black silk bed sheets. I eyed her body as she wore nothing but red lace boy shorts with a matching bra set. I walked up toward her slowly removing my shirt and with each step she looked more and more beautiful. She was sliding her right foot up her left leg seductively while laying on her back and I couldn't stand it. I climbed on the bed taking off my pants and I grabbed her right foot and kissed on it softly. I rubbed up her leg and back down it caressing it then I began to kiss her ankle. I continued kissing her ankle and worked my way up her calve slowly getting to her thigh and bit down slightly; I noticed she tilted her head back and moaned softly. I kissed my way back down to her feet then grabbed the other side and started kissing my way up the other leg. I grabbed both feet simultaneously and lifted them overheard as I kissed the back of part of knee. I spread her legs open slightly to run my tongue between her thighs–she cringed. I laid her legs down and kissed on her navel as she began to run her fingers through my hair. I kissed lower and lower till I got to her panties . I looked up at her as she was too busy biting her lip with her eyes closed. I licked her pussy through her panties and kissed it then ran my tongue from both ends of her thighs with my hands clasped on her thighs. I bit between her panties pulling them off slowly till they got to her knees then I lifted her legs and finished taking them off. I threw them across the room and bit my lip anxious to get to her sweet spot. I went to her inner thighs and bite down softly till I got to her labia and started running my tongue around it. I wanted to tease her to the point she  would beg for it without even telling me. I licked the top of her mons and french kissed her pussy. Hearing her soft moans and seeing her quiver I decided there's no point in waiting when I wanted to eat just as much as she did. I ran my tongue on her clitoris and begin to flick the tip of my tongue against it softly. I sped up creating an consistent speed as I flicked my tongue I wanted to see her reaction to the different things I wanted to try on her. Her body being my world there was nothing I wanted to interrupt this moment her and I was sharing. I sucked her clit while continuing to lick her clitoris. I could feel her juices running down being stopped by the bottom of my chin. I ran my tongue up her entire pussy and continued licking her clit going a little faster than before. She moaned as she grabbed my hair with one hand and the sheets with the other. I licked faster and faster then periodically I'd slurp up the excess juices and french kiss her pussy but then I'd go back to work with no time to waste. It was delicious– succulent like the first bite of a three-layered chocolate cake. I'd nibble on her clitoris ever so slightly then savagely went back in to eat her pussy. Her moans begin to turn into loud gasps and she frantically would reach for something to grab. I sucked on my fingers before sliding it slowly into her and she began to lose control. It was so wet I couldn't tell whether it was my excess saliva after eating her for so long or her pussy as she begin to cum. I slid it in slowly but not as much as I was licking her clitoris. The movement with my finger and my tongue became synched as I then began to start fingering her G-Spot as well. Her loud gasps turned into screams and she would yell my name; she could no longer take just the head–she wanted more. I wanted to make her cum one more time before I began to swim but the euphoria she was having with how good I was eating her made her crazed and she wanted me in that instant as she pulled me upward. I took my finger out of her sucked it then I made love to her mouth because kissing couldn't describe how much our tongues were connecting. I was so erect I was almost numb; I ran it across her clitoris and rubbed it. We both looked down at it as i started putting it inside her feeling all the air escape because she was so tight but at the same time feeling all the juices escape all at once too. As I continued to slide it all in, she lost all control and moaned as she grabbed my back and scratched it. The mix of pain and pleasure drove her insane and the only thing she could do was either cum or yell. I started slow wining inside her and then I picked up speed with each stroke being just as deep as the last. I knew she was trying to take it each stroke made her face cringe so I slowed down just a little. I wanted her to feel all of me so I lifted her legs over shoulders and kissed her legs. I wrapped my hands around her waist and I was over-head with her legs in the air and I slid it back in. After several strokes she yelled because she was cumming so excessively I could hear the patter sound as if I was squeezing the last of a soap container. I kissed her and had my hand around her neck as I continued and I told her this was mines. She moaned it was all mine over and over as I went deeper and deeper. She moaned out god as I continued; I didn't want to do all the positions all at once so I continued in the modified missionary then I flipped her and had her get on top. Her breast looking like Ds with small Hershey nipples I kissed on them as she rode me to her liking. It was so wet that I couldn't hold back the urge want to climax. But I held off for a little longer as I wanted her to get the full thrill of this night. I grabbed and slapped her ass and moved it up and down to the feel of me as I could see she was cumming because the lower part of my stomach was soaked. I could also see her tight pussy gripping effortlessly on my dick that alone was enough to make any man cum as much as I was about to. I told her I was about to cum and she insisted I cum with her because she was about to as well. She got off and I ended up climaxing all over her body. With us both breathing heavy a little out of breath I smiled and looked at her and she looked at me and I said "meet me in the shower for round two".