Showerlude

Still breathing heavily after that intense climax I wasn't yet finished. After just telling her to meet me in the shower I knew I had to recuperate the loss of energy and stamina. I walked into the kitchen and chugged a bottle of water or two and begin to replay what I just went through in my head. Reimagining kissing every inch of her body and running my hands up and down her soft skin. I bit my lip cringing just at the thought and before I knew it I quickly became aroused. I heard the shower being turned on and I smiled as I proceeded slowly to the bathroom. I opened the bedroom door and I could see the steam flowing out the cracked door of her bathroom. The room was dark with the exception of the leftover candles that were lit earlier and I wanted to make this night something she'll never forget so I played "Showerlude" by Trey Songz before opening the door slowly and walking in. I paused— as I watched her through the see-through glass washing her hair, watching all aspects of her body like artwork that had yet to be drawn on a blank canvas and my body was the paintbrush. She open her eyes and peeped that I was staring and softly said "Was i coming in"? Saying nothing I walked toward the shower door, I opened the door watching the steam clear out and cascade off her body like her body was being uncensored to me. I closed the door and seeing the water hit her body and glisten with the candles light I was so erect I couldn't take it. As she still was washing her hair with her back toward me I quickly leaned up against her pressing all of me against her. My hands on her waist moving there way toward her breast and I squeezed them softly; she tilted her neck to the left and I  sucked and kissed on her neck. She moans softly but I begin to get more aggressive the more I thought about dominating her beautiful body. I pinned her against the glass and begin to kiss her frantically. My tongue on hers, biting her lip, my hands running rampant up her body and cupping her firm ass. I grabbed her body wash and poured it on her body and rubbed it over her breast and stomach and I turned her around and rubbed it on her back and kissing her collarbone. I continued rubbing the body wash all over here back and kissing down her spine while running my hands down her sides. I squat and kiss on her ass and rub on it with the body wash I squeeze it and smack it and continue kissing on it. I stood up and turned her around and continued kissing her as she grabbed my dick feeling how hard it was i then smacked her ass some more. I was done teasing her I picked her up and was holding her legs and pressed her against the shower glass and slid my dick into her feeling her wetness with the added feeling of the shower on my dick. As I moved her body up and down I can hear it clap as she was gripping my dick moaning loudly. I continued bouncing her on my dick wanting her to feel every inch of me going in and out of her. I pulled out and put her down then turned her around and I arched her back. I rubbed the tip against the outside of her pussy and as I put it back in I could feel her pussy quickly grip onto my dick. I put one hand around her neck from the back and my other on the arch of her back as I stroked with just the lower half of my body in and out of her. Her loud moans turned into yelling and profanity. As she yelled fuck I told her "who's pussy it was"? And she told me it was mine with every stroke.  I clench a little harder around the sides of her neck to test how much she could take and increase pleasurability. Her pussy begin to get creamy and wet that even the darkness couldn't hide. After a few more strokes I pulled out and told her to taste the mess she had made and she got her knees and closed her eyes and grabbed my dick ever so slowly and open her mouth wide, went about halfway and began sucking the cream off my dick. I was running my hands through her hair and was wrapping it around my hand so I could make her go deeper whenever I pleased. I told her if she was daddy's freak and she took my dick out of her mouth and said "mhm" with the saliva around her mouth and water hitting her. I told her to put it back in her mouth and the love making started turning into fucking the more I begin to crave her. I grabbed her hair and pushed my dick deeper in her mouth and heard her gag but it didn't stop her she continued as she looked up at with those brown eyes. Watching the outline of her lips clamped to my dick drove me crazy! I told her to come up and bend over—eagerly she did and I grabbed her hands and put them against the shower glass and I then reached and grabbed my hard dick and put it inside her then I placed my hands over hers on the glass. With every deep stroke she pushed it back and the movement was synced as the sound of clapping with each hit became rhythmic. I grabbed her waist and pulling her deeper she moaned louder and louder telling me she was cumming but I didn't wanna stop. She rubbed her clit as I was fucking her harder and slowed down then would pick back up. She begin to cream and it started to increase with each stroke. I slapped her ass and put my pinky  in her ass to try and mix pleasures; her pussy clinched my dick as I fingered her ass. Her pussy was griping my dick so tight I could feel her pussy throb as I was sliding in and out of her. I felt that I was cumming and I pulled out of her and told her to get down. I gripped my dick and stroked it as I unloaded on her face. She grabbed my dick and cleaned the leftover cum off and stood up to wash the mess I made off her face. I stood there as the water bounced off me a little weak from the climax; she turned around and smiled and grabbed my face and kissed me— the water hitting our bodies and steam filling up the bathroom, we begin to laugh and continued washing ourselves. As we washed I could only imagine what was in-store for next time.