Doctor school

A/N I am not a doctor. I don't know the technical terms YET! I will soon but seriously I'm only 13 for crying out loud I still swear though cause my friends are bad influences so yea enjoy my angels 😊 oh and also in this part you have forgotten about Jacksepticeye (never) well sort of...

Your last day at University. Trying not to scream, ok calm, I am cool.

"Y/N!" a familiar voice calls out, it's your best friend Abby.... running..... she never runs unless.... it's from danger! You start running too but in the direction of the hospital, away from her.

"Y/N, I have some bad news..." she says after catching her breath, "I can't do the course next year!" She said on the verge of tears,

"What? Abby! No! We were supposed to go to Ireland and help them out next year!" You explain,

"but there's good news... well more good to me than you," she got quieter with each word,

"Abby I support your decisions no matter how bad or stupid they may be, I'm your best friend it's my job," you explain.

"I have to move over to America, " she mumbles, your eyes go as wide as saucers,

"America!? Are you going to get a job there? Or is it another wild plan to get together with Markiplier?" I frown at her,

"Oh, ah, um, look at the time first seminar coming up don't wanna be late bye," you shake your head what am I going to do without you Abby? You wonder to yourself. You wander to you next class, it was a slow, boring day the only up side was seeing a really cute guy, and lunch. You went home and slept.

~Unnoticed time skip to the next year cause I'm the bomb~

You had already packed for Ireland, warm clothes, lots of rain jackets, and loads of beanies. You grab the ticket and your passport and drive off to the airport. You put your head phones in and start listening to music. You get to the airport. You quickly run to the room and on your way you bump into someone.

"Oof, sorry I didn't see you there," you say, looking at the asian man.

"No problem," He says, his voice a deep sexy tone, his flame red hair looks familiar, "my name is Mark and I'm surprised you don't know me, I mean your wearing my shirt," you look at your shirt and realize it was Abby's Markiplier shirt, your eyes go as wide as saucers.

"Your Markiplier, the Markiplier!" You say,

"Yes, I'm guessing your gonna say what are you doing here?" You nod you head, "well I'm here to see my girlfriend," you can finally speak,

"Well, uh, my name is Y/N and I would like a selfie, an autograph on this tee shirt and an autograph on my bag please, then I'll know it's mine when I get to Ireland, " you explain,

"well ok then we better get started you're boarding soon," He explains,

"shit ok thank you for reminding me," you take a whole lotta selfies, get him to sign the shirt dedicated to Abby, and get him to sign your neon green bag. "Thank you so much Mark, it was amazing meeting you, man Abby's gonna be so jealous!" You smile at him and run to your flight,

"wait!" Mark turns to look at you, "can I message this to a friend or like post it on all my social media... or something?" He smiles,

"of course, and say hi to Jack for me," He winks. Who the hell is Jack? You wonder. You board the plane still wondering who this Jack guy is. You quickly send the pictures of you and Mark to Abby, should be on her way to America, then I'll send her the top when she's found a place. Wait. You don't even have a place. Oh shit, how are you gonna live? Well you already have a job, so it can't be that hard to find a place for a while. You patiently wait on the plane for others to board. About an hour after take off you doze off. When you wake up you are in Athlone, Ireland. That was quick, you think to your self.

~Unnoticed time skip a week after~

You walk into your shared apartment after a long day at work. Paige was still at her job. Making coffee for random strangers fun, you thought as you stripped and got into the nice warm water. You run the soap across your body, and wonder if you should wash your hair... nah, I washed it Tuesday and it's Wednesday, so she'll be right, you exit the shower and get changed into your favourite pajamas, and go to sleep.

A/N OK I'm sorry my other book hasn't been published yet I can't be bothered and technically I'm not supposed to be on electronics but I'm a rebel sometimes and I just gotta do ma own thing. Anyway, thank you angels for reading this, please feel free to comment, vote and tell your friends if your enjoying it. I will see all you in the next chapter.

~Hina out~