Chapter 1

Shara's friend charges himself into her side and she moans.

"That hurt." She says aggravated.

"Sorry. Did you hear about the things they said on the news?"

"Did you watch the news?" Shara asks surprised. Or at least, trying to sound like she cares.

"No way! But some guys were talking about it."

"Oh...what is it?"

They walk up the stairs together and have to avoid other students as they hold the reeling. It's a spiral staircase and leads up to the math classroom, which is the first class they'll be having today.

"They found a body!" He exclaims.

"What?" Shara replies, a little startled.  

"Yes, like on the edge of the forest, you know that big forest that's behind that abandoned building?"

"Wow, is that true?" Shara asks.

"Sure it is. At least that's what everyone is saying and that area is shut down and nobody can come near. Some say the body is still there, but I don't personally believe them. They also say it's a senior from this school."

"Don't you think we'd be better informed if that'd be the case?"

"I don't know, I'm just telling what I've been told."

"whatever."

Shara enters the classroom tired. There are already people in there. The teacher is writing something on the whiteboard and some guy tosses a piece of paper to a girl a bit infront of him, she giggles, looks back at him and flaps with her half-long brown hair.

A normal day. 

Until the teacher makes the classroom quiet and cold, while he speaks about the "tragedy" that happened to a guy in the seniors, from this school. Just like Shara's friend had said before.

In that moment, that cold, empty moment, one chair hits the ground and someone, she can't tell who, but she assumes it's the boy in the back of the classroom because that someone slams the door soon after the chair lands on the hard floor. Nobody reacts but a few, including Shara, who looks back and sees one empty seat. 

[Picture is taken from google images and is not ours]