Anette

It was 3 am when you heard a knock at the door. You rolled your eyes and put a shirt on, and went downstairs. You looked through the peephole and it was Ronnie. What was he doing here? You unlocked the door and opened it. "Ronnie? What are you doing here so early? Come in." He walks in and you shut and lock the door. He said "I'm sorry, Anette, I missed you and can't stand to be away from you." You were shocked, "me? Why me?". He pushed you against the wall and started kissing you. You didn't know why he was kissing you but you weren't going to question it. You had loved him for a long time. He put his hands on your ass and says "up", you jump up and he takes you upstairs. He lays you on the bed and you watch as he takes off his shirt. He looks at you and says "like what you see?" and laughs. You roll your eyes and take off your shirt. Ronnie looks at you and bites his lip and gets on top of you and starts rubbing you through the material of your underwear. You whimper and say "Ronnie please I need you!" He looks at you, giving you a devilish smile before ripping off your underwear and basically ripping off his pants. He shoves his big member in you and moan his name. He says "THAT'S RIGHT! SAY MY NAME! I WANT YOUR NEIGHBORS TO KNOW WHO MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!" You were a moaning mess at this point. Ronnie wasn't helping by thrusting you into harder with every thrust. You were close, "RONNIE I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK!"
"Me too baby! OH GOD YES! YOU'RE SO FUCKING TIGHT ANETTE!" That sent you over the edge and you came, Ronnie following right after. Ronnie started cuddling you, he was sweaty but you didn't care. "I love you so much, Anette." He says "I love you too, Ronnie." You say back. And you both fall asleep.
__________________________
A/N: There you go, Anette! Sorry it took so long to make! Love ya girl! If anyone else wants a smut please dm me @motionlesinreverse on Instagram and I'd be happy to do it!