This is you? ( Taylor Caniff )

•Jojo's P.O.V•

"Jojo? It's time to wake up! You have a big vine tour starting today!" My mom said while walking into my room and tapping on me. I squinted my eyes and sat up with my elbows.
"Why so early? its 5:00 AM?!" I groaned while sitting up all the way and rubbing my hazel/green eyes.
"Because your flights at 6:00 AM. Now take your shower, get dressed, and do your little rituals."
"Ugh... okay meet you down stairs in a half and hour." I responded while getting up and walking to my bathroom to shower. I got undressed and stepped into my shower turning the knob to the hot water. Feeling the hot water felt like heaven. I put shampoo and conditioner on, then some body wash, and finally some shaving cream to shave my legs. after my shower I dried off really quickly not wanting to be late for my plane. I then picked out my outfit which was a tight black V neck shirt from forever 21, a pair of dark Hollister skinny jeans, a navy blue heavy sweatshirt from Abercrombie, and my black pair of converse. Now that I was done getting dressed I put in my make up. I usually put on black eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss and that's really it. Then I brushed my teeth and my mid length hair. Finally I put in my accessories. It was an Alex and Ani bracelet and a necklace with a tiny bow on it. So now you know my morning rituals. I made my way down stairs greeting my mom with a nod and my dad with a huge hug and kiss.
"Dad I'm going to miss you, ... but don't worry it'll only be a couple if months I love you." I said trying to make him feel a little better.
"I know honey... and I love you too" he said while giving a sad smile.
"Okay well let's go to the airport mom." I said while grabbing my two suit cases and my phone.

•At the airport•

"Okay well this is it mom I love you. bye" I smiled while getting out of the car and giving her a hug and a kiss.
"Yep... it is. I'm gonna miss you Jojo. I love you and I hope your safe bye " My mom responded
After she responded I ran to my plane and took a window seat. I sat down and put my seatbelt on. then all I remember is passing out.

•plane ride wake up•

I woke up from the intercom saying that we were arriving in a minute. a minute later we arrived safely. I unbuckled my seatbelt and took my luggage.

•Taylor's P.O.V•

"Geez where is this freaking girl?!" I asked while waiting in the limo with the rest of the guys.
"I don't know... she'll be here soon don't worry." Shawn said while looking at me. none of us seen this girl but the only thing we know about her is her names Jojo. We also heard that she's really vine famous. But how should we know? we only follow a few people.

•Jojo's P.O.V•

I ran as fast as I could to the limo so they wouldn't leave me here. The driver put my luggage in the trunk and I thanked him. I then opened the door and took a seat on the last open one. as soon as I sat down everyone looked at me with wide eyes and opened mouths. I just smiled politely and gave them a small wave. Around me was Carter Reynolds, Cameron Dallas, Jack and Jack, Taylor Caniff, Shawn mendes, Mathew Espinosa, Brent Rivera, Aaron Carpenter and Nash Grier. They all just stared at me and said hi back. okay?

•Taylor's P.O.V•

We were all sitting there looking around until the door opened and she stepped in. Oh my god... that's her? we all stared at her eyes widened and everything. She was drop dead gorgeous. She has medium light brown hair, a short body probably 5'4, green eyes, and a tan body. she was a doll. she gave is a simple smile and wave as we all said hi to her and introduced ourselves. Honestly I didn't think that Jojo was gonna be all that pretty. But she really is.

•Jojo's P.O.V•

We finally arrived to the hotel and got our rooms. I obviously got my own.. which is good I guess but I don't know. These boys were really strange in a way. They kept staring at me. Maybe it's because I'm attractive? Psh in my biggest dreams. Anyways I have a big day tomorrow and I need some sleep. GOODNIGHT.

A/N So how'd you Guys like chapter one so far? I honestly thought it was good! Also please vote and comment! THANKYOU! oh and also It's short because in typing it on my phone sorry!