How long has he been looking

Hewo my cinnamon rolls, Hope you like my new book (≧▽≦). If you are homophobic than this book is not 4 U. If not, plz read, I think you'll like this. ^ω^ Enjoy ~Jackie

    It was cold outside. The wind was fierce and the rain wouldn't stop falling. I was drenched by time I got to the coffee shop. I walk in and brushed off the mud on my shoes, finding a small quiet seat in the back. I sit down and wipe my black hair out of my eyes. Another day of work, I hate my job. I pull out my laptop from my bag I've been carrying and logged, scrolling through my emails. I was concentrating on my work, not noticing the boy across the room, who's green eyes were staring at me. The waiter, who just so happen to be one of my friends, sits down across from me. He taps on my laptop and I look up. "What?" I ask. He just looks at me and smiles, putting a rag down on the table. "Its my break, you said you would ceep me company today Jack," the boy says. I smile and close my laptop. "Sorry Mikey, I forgot," I said. "Hey," he said suddenly, "look over there," Michael pointed over to a table across the room, were a boy with short brown hair was seated. He was wearing a green hoodie with black skinny jeans and converses. Damn, he looked hot. He took one of his ear buds out and stood up, still looking at me, and made his way to my table. Oh SHIT, what do I do, what do I say. I never had time to think, when he suddenly placed a note on the table and walked away. "Your not gonna open it are you" Mikey said. I nodded my head no and got back to my work, occasionally taking side glances at the note. No, I wont open it.
  After the long day at the coffee shop, I made my way home. I get home and sat on my couch. I pull out the note. No, I said to myself again, but I opened it anyway. The note had small scribbling on it. "Kik me sometime?"