Broken

Rumple:

I got home, hours ago, I'm starting to get worried, I'm worried about Ella. Where is she?

Belle, soon saw me sitting at the long table, she was carrying the tea cups, she then placed the tray down on the table, she started to poor the tea. But then she dropped it. She then squatted down, and as she picked up, the cup, she soon found out that it was chipped. She wore a worried look on her face.

"I, uh. I'm so sorry, it's uh, chipped." She looked directly at me. "It's just a cup." I replied. Then she sighed and pored me a new cup of tea. As I looked at her, I, saw her beauty, her beauty astonish's me. "Here you go." She walked over to me and placed the tea cup down on the table. "Are you alright?" She soon asked me.

"I'm a fine." I lied, I soon started tapping my fingers on the table. "Not by the looks of it. Your worried about your daughter aren't you?" She questioned me. Then my eyes glanced at her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

I gulped. "How would you know, that?" I asked her. "Because any father would be worried about their child, it's a natural thing that all parents deal with at some point, in their life's." Belle smiled at me.

So as time went on, Belle and I became more friendly with each other, we were becoming friends. Soon after Belle and I had talked, Ella walked in with a worried look on her face. "Ella." I mumble. I get up from my seat and, I walk towards her. "Where have you been?" I ask.

"King Arian's castle." She said. I closed my eyes. "Was anyone else there?" I ask. "My mother was." She said. I re opened my eyes. "Did she hurt you?" I ask. "No, we were discussing a way on how to defeat Queen Amethyst. And we finally did." She said. "What would that be?" I asked.

"The Dark Curse." She said suddenly. I blinked a few times. "No. It's not allowed." I say. "We all agreed to it father. It's the only way." She said.

"Let me guess, the reason why you don't want us to cast the dark curse is because, you have it. You were planning on casting it, wren't you!? Who's heart were you going to crush? Hm? Mine!?" She yelled at me. "No, I would never crush your heart, Ella. I love you." I said. "Then a hit man? A hit man?" She yelled. My hand's started to shake.

I sighed. "I was going to use the curse to find Baelfire." I said. "There are other ways." Ella said. "You don't need to cast a whole realm, to find your son." She continued. "Do you how long I have been searching for him? For you? Years, Ella, years. It got me no where. The Dark Curse is the only way." I said.

"It's the only way to defeat Queen Amethyst." She said. "We need that curse, we will get it, and you may not survive." She then walked away and walked out the door. I watched her leave and so I started to cry softly.

I then walked over to my spinning wheel. I realized that there was no more straw to spin gold. Luckily Belle came, just in time. "Belle, could you a go to town and get me some straw?" I asked her. "You trust me to go to town?" She shuttered.

"Oh, no. I'll probably never see you again." I said.

Then I went upstairs and sat down, and cried. I sat there thinking about Ella, and my love for Belle. Love? Did I just say that I loved her? I can't she deserve's someone much better than a monster.

I cried for the past hour and a half. Why did I let her go? I was all curled up, with my arms around my legs, and my face into my legs. I was literally in hiding, because how much of a horrible father I came out to be, and how I sent my love away, and how she could never love me.

"Rumplestiltskin?" It was Belle. She came back? Why would she come back? I still sat their in the same position. She soon found me, she ran up the stairs and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" She asked. I still did not answer her. I feel self pity. Everything that's happened was my fault.