Chapter 7

Assalamu Alaikum beautiful people! Okay! Okay I am soooooooo sorry that I updated so late. I'm really sorry please forgive me ☹️

It's just that school started and everything was just.. crazy...Anyway so here we GO!

Not Edited~

-------------------------------

"Shhhhhh!" I whispered to Amar for the hundredths time. Can't he just keep quiet for ONE SECOND! Amar pouted.

"Why you yelling at me?" Oh my Allah! How is he having a kid if he is one himself!
"For the last time Amar! SHUT UP!!" I screamed. He immediately shut up. I mentally sighed, good luck with Amar Junior. Aisha. We are currently hiding under the kitchen counter waiting for Aashiq. I looked at the door again for the 50th time still no sign of him yet.

"But who are we hiding from?" Amar questioned. I mouthed Aashiq. He opened his mouth again to speak, but I quickly nudged him to stop. Just as I was about to give up on him Aashiq entered looking so cute.

He seemed to be looking for something on the table. I mentally smirked and laughed picturing the scene as I started recording on my phone . Suddenly his eyes widened when he saw the packet of goods on the table. He quickly lifted the cover up.

**Aashiq's POV** (Yaayyy! I know I'm awesome!!!)

Where's the kitchen again? Ever since I've come here all I ever did was eat. I would either ask Amar to find me some chips from the pantry or try to sweet talk Aunty into making my favorite dish Biryani (rice with any type of meat). Oh! And there's another thing I've done other than eating is that looking at Arzu. She is so beautiful and her eyes... her brownish black eyes can keep me captive as long as she wants. Anyway I'm getting off track here so where is the kitchen again? I decided to turn left and voila! The kitchen! I quickly went to the dining table since most of the food was there. Right in front of me a packet of goods called my name! Yes baby come to daddy! Come to daddy's precious stomach! I swiftly opened the box and there it--what! Vegetables!? On the inside cover the word 'Gotcha" was written in Sharpie. Who could've done that to me! All of a sudden Arzu came out off nowhere with her phone in hand. She started laughing like a maniac and Amar soon followed after coming out from under the kitchen counter. It took me legit 1 minute to understand that Arzu has pranked me.

**Arzu's POV**

"What the freaking fudge nuggets was that Arzu!" My face broke into a huge grin.
"What?" I asked innocently.
"Arzu what was that!" Aashiq asked again anger clearly evident on his face. I tried to come up with an excuse, but Amar beat me to it.
"Congratulation. You're not in the list of not-have-been-pranked-by-Arzu anymore." Amar tried to look serious, but failed miserably at it. I smirked at Aashiq as he looked horrified at me.
"I'm going to show this to everyone Aashiq!" I laughed evilly and walked out.

Soooooooo how was it!?? I know it's been sooooooo long, but I hope it's kinda worth it. Please

   Follow,

          Share,      

                  Comment &

                          Vote!