Chapter Nine

All rights reserved

10/6/16

Edited*

I roamed the streets awaiting for my predator, he was a weak link of a drug ring and he needed to be rid of. I played with the fake engagement ring on my hand and watched the man was out of the bar he looked scared as if he knew what was about to happen.

He walked into a dark alley way and I had no problem following him. He turned around and saw me a sadistic smile enter my features as if he knew what was going to happen next.

"Doing the bitches work eh?" he said his Irish accent luring me closer.

"Yeah you could say that?" I said a playful smirk I sent to him.

"Please" he begged as I moved closer to him.

"You were so confident seconds ago" I said my bright red lipstick smeared slightly.

"Who are you" he stuttered his voice was shaky.

"You don't know who I am?"

I stopped, my heels made me much taller and intimating.

"I'm the Mafia Queen" his face paled even more he shrunk down in fear.

"Don't worry baby this will be quick" I pouted as the gun I pulled out made him weep more.

"I have information!" he squealed his whole body shook violently.

"You have nothing that catches my interest" I said switching the safety off.

"Michael Kingston has a message for you"

Fear embraced me tightly as I look wide eyes the guy had a turn smiling.

"He says try harder next time" I shot him as he fell limply to the ground a smile was on his face when he died.

"I thought you would of spared the poor bastards life" Michael said.

That voice that haunted my dreams made me wonder how I was still sane.

"Darling you must try harder than that" he said his voice was husky as if he was pulling me closer.

"Can't hurt a girl to try"

Michael had grabbed me while I fought in his hold, I was weak against him.

He dominated me, I hated it. He made me feel weak.

Michael had a gun tightly held in grasp.

"Sweet dreams Mafia Queen" sneered Michael as he slammed the end of the gun into the back of my head.

***

Feeling around in darkness has been frustrating I had no idea where I was at, I ran my hand through my hair tiredly when a light turned on.

"Hello darling" Michael said.

Michael had his emotions boarded up at me his eyes showed anger but it was gone right after he shown it.

"You have been nothing than a burden to me" he said lifting my chin up to meet his angry gaze.

"Then kill me" I said saying each word slowly.

"You want death it's the easy way out"

"I'm going to torture you prepare yourself love it's going to be fun" he said pulling out a blade.

"Each cut for every month you were gone" he said the blade was cold and gave me shivers.

That's six.