The Gang

"So to start introducing ourselves, there's Matt, the one with the purple hoodie and green overcoat, Tom, with the blue hoodie, and....Tord, the red hoodie guy." Well, that was a swell introduction. "Why not we start with the basic items?" I suggested. I mean most of those items aren't heavy. "Sure, we could help those boxes."
  Starting to unload the truck, you grabbed one medium box and one small box. You knew these were gonna belong on your bedroom, so you walked upstairs. "Hm, this could be where the room would be." Setting down the boxes, you went to grab some more. Looking at the other guys, you were amazed. They really were that friendly.
   "Hey, I need some help with this one box" Wanting to help out, you went to help out Edd with the seemingly large box. Running to the area/hall where Edd suposedly was you accidentally bumped into a wall. Hard.  "Oh, are you okay? You didn't hit your head?" Giving him a soft smile, you responded with, "It's alright, Tom. I was running fast and didn't see that wall. This house is still new to me." Walking to your bedroom, you sighed as you settled on your comfy bed. "New home, sweet, new home."  You begin closing your eyes, drifting off to sleep.
~The Next Day~
      Coming out of bed, stretching was a must-do in the mornings. Arranging yourself, you decided to have some pancakes for breakfast. "Man, since when was the last time I ate?"  Quickly eating breakfast, you walked outside. 'Maybe a walk or two might be good, maybe I get to see new people.' Almost half a block away from your house, you hear a yell, presumably Matt's. "Hey (Y/N)! You mind coming over here for a second?" 'Oh? What is it this time?'. Racing down to Edd's house, you took a second to pant and get air. "Oh! You're here!" You almost fell to the floor, since the door swung open. Looking up, there was Edd, with his signature smile. "We were wondering if you wanted to watch this one movie called Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 4!" Quietly nodding, you entered the house, taking notes of his home. "So, where are the others?" you decided to ask. "Oh, Matt is looking himself in the mirror, Tord's in his room, so is Tom." You thought you were gonna watch movies with Tom, but maybe he's relaxing. "Who's there Edd?" 'That voice, it can't be.' You turned around and saw him. "Oh, it's just (Y/N), Tom! I invited her over to see Insane Zombie Pirates 4, do you want to watch it?" He glanced my way, if that didn't add the emberassment even more level. "Sure, I got nothing to do. Unless bothering Commie boy over in his room." Letting a quiet chuckle, you sat down on the couch. 'Maybe, they do consider me a friend after all.'
Setting down next to you, Tom opened his flask, which contained Smirnoff. "You really like Smirnoff, don't you?" He looked suprised when you asked that question. "Well, I do, it's flavor and it's attitude is just so refreshing." 'Maybe he meant attitude as it's effects?' Edd was setting up the TV as you and Tom where having a conversation. You even got a few chuckles from him.
~During the movie~
You'll admit it, this movie was cheesy and scary at the same time. 'Heh, this scene isn't gonna jumpscare me, probably.' Then appeared a small zombie popping out in the screen, having you to yelp and grab something. 'Why would they put a tiny zombie almost jumping out of the TV in this innocent scene!' You haven't notice of what, or who, you've been holding onto. Looking up, all you saw was black holes looking back at you.
(A/N) I want to do Tom's POV, but I don't know if I should. You guys help me out! Also, thank you so much for reading this!