The Start

~Shanay's P.O.V~

"Baby what do you think love means?" I asked my boyfriend Lankstien

"Anything that envoles you and me" he replies

An with those words my heart melted, you could tell me an thousand times how me an Lankstien was not made for eachother but I believed different.

I believed that our relationship was like an fairytale or an princess story , how theres the rich boy an the down graded girl or what not.

Lankstien was from an very high classed family

and myself on the other hand was not.

"You know, I couldnt imagine life its self without you?" I ask Lankstien .

An with those words he started singing to me, lord knows I love to hear him sing , to me he could beat Lloyd or Chris Brown any day.

"baby you know that I would clime the highest mountain for you.

Swim the deepest ocean just for you!

Ohhhhhh baby Ohhhhhh I dont know , I dont know what you have done to me !

But baby know that you mean the world to me. "

I was in shock ! He has song to me many times before but what he just did had so much passion and lust to it.

"Now how did that sound baby?"

"Perfect as always babe you already know!" I replied

We was laying in our bed in OUR apartment that we had about five minutes away from the college we attened.

"Shanay?"

"Thats the name my momma gave"

" Don't be an smart ass lil girl"

"Whatever you say Quanz " I joked at him , he hated when i called him by his middle name.

"Watch ya self ! Miss.Thang"

" Ok Lankstien, I know you just didn't call my name to fuse with me."

"Your right baby I didn't , I called your name to tell you this"

"Tell me what Quanz get to the point!"

"To tell you that , I love you and I can't imagine life without Shanay Morgan Reese ,Im thankful for you each an everyday. Without you I couldn't do have the things I do, so baby promise me that you'll never leave me! No matter what we go through in life no matter how many times we fight!"

"Baby I promise"

An with that we cuddled all night long, he completed me like I couldn't think of life with out him.

I remember when we first met an he spit his little lame game at me .

-flash back-

"NayNay you see that fine,tall, lightskin over there?" My bestfriend Mahkaela asked me.

"Kae yes I do , and it seems to be that he's eyes are either stuck this direction or he just loves what he sees over here."

" Owwww Nay it looks like he got them eyes on you.....oww Mr.WannaBeTreySongz makin some moves over this way"

"Girl Mahkaela shut ya crazy self up!"

" Well Hello ladies"

"Heeeyy" we answered in harmony

"Well my name is Lankstien , and I thought I seen an angel over here so i had to come see for myself" he said so sweet looking in my eyes.

" Well baby you thought wrong cause hell, Ms.NayNay ain't nothing but the devil they dont call her "killer Nay" for not just any reason" Mahkaela said to Lankstein ,I believe it was .