The Prince

Background~~~~

There once was a Prince name Bill. He had everything he had ever wanted. His father was the king but he was getting old and had to step down from the thrown and give his place to his son. They were the Ciphers and the son was a rude and a mean teen. Bill was only 16 years old.

Dipper was a regular boy, he was only 13 and he was part of the Pines family. The pines family was not rich but they were kinda close to poor but they always made through with what they had.
Dipper has a twin name Mabel. She is really nice and kind toward other people. She has a crazy personality. She is goofy and funny but Dipper on the other hand is smart, loves to read and he is kind hearted. He has a dark side if you mess with him or his family but not many people know. He is mature for his age and is really smart for his age. He does not really socialize that much.

~~~~~~~~~~

  *Dipper point of view*

"Dipper!"

"Yes Stan?"

"Me and Ford are going to be out for the weekend."

"Ford and I, Stanley."

"Whatever" mumbled grunkle Stan.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Out of the village and into the next village for some new things."

"There is a ball happening and so Mabel is going to go but we want you to watch her and all that stuff."

"I'll watch her but I don't want to dance there."

"Yes, yes, very well." Ford said.

"Bye"

"Bye grunkle"

As they left, I walk back into my room, I saw Mabel getting ready and she closed the door and I past by.

Why do I have to watch her. She is older then me and she is supposed to be the older one watching me but no, it's the other way around. I'm so annoyed with this but I have to deal with it. I don't even want to go to the stupid ball, the Prince is so mean to his people, we all have to be 13 and older to go cause Bill needs to married off to some girl. He is bi so it could be a boy. People only want him cause of his looks but really, he is rude and mean.

Today was the ball and Mabel already had her dress ready.

Of course Mabel was perfect for the dance.