1

(A/N: This is my first story so I am sorry for any mistakes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!-the picture above is of Jessica )

Without differences the world would all be the same. Same looks, same houses, same jobs. Life would just be repeating itself every day.   Differences are what make each person themselves, nobody else is them, and they aren't anybody else.  I like to point out the ways that I am different, my long red hair, and my ocean blue eyes. I know those colors don't fit with each other, but that are what makes me, me. I am Jessica Bright and am proud to say that I am me. Some say I have too much self confidence but I don't really care, as long as I love myself.

I am 21, 5'9 and very outgoing. I love One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer, but mostly One Direction (Harry is my favorite), and I live in St. Louis Missouri. If you don't know where that is google it, we have the internet for a reason.  My job as a photographer is pretty great, other than the fact that I don't get weekends off like I did in high school, but ill get over it someday.

Tomorrow is suppostely one of the "biggest" photoshoots that I will ever do according to my boss Andrea, but knowing her I'm probably just going to a park along the river and doing prom pictures or something, she likes to over exaggerate. Im still excited though, what if its actually a famous singer or something, that would be cool.  I should probably get to sleep soon, tomorrow is gonna be a big day. As my grandma used to tell me every night before I went to bed, even if I had nothing to do the next day. 

Groaning I roll out of bed, and hop into the shower.  Washing my hair with my favorite mint scented shampoo, and my bamboo conditioner.  After I finish my shower I walk over to my closet and pull out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a red and black flannel. Once I Finnish changing I throw my hair into a messy bun, put on some mascara, eyeliner and mint flavored chapstick.  I grab a yogurt, and some oats for breakfast. I can't eat too much in the morning or ill be sick.    After I'm done eating I throw on my black leather converse, grab my purse and leave.  Feeling excited about today I walk to my studio to burn some energy so I'm not bouncing off the walls in front of a pontentally famous person. 

Walking into the building where our company does photoshoots, Andrea comes running up to me almost tripping over at least 10 cords.  "Guess what" she exclaims so loudly that the stylist on the other side of the room turned and looked at us, "what" I asked as rising an eyebrow.  She squealed "ONE DIRECTION IS COMMING TO THE STUDIO TODAY TO DO A PHOTOSHOOT FOR THIER NEW ALBUM COVER" Oh my gosh I am One Direction photographer for their new ALBUM COVER!I actually might have a heart attack. I love my life.  And One Direction.  And Harry Styles.  And Liam Payne.  And Niall Horan.  And Louis Tomlinson.  And Zayn Malik (even though he left).  Im not even functioning right now. 

     I walk over to my station, and put all of my stuff from my wardrobe, and go and get some free coffee. Who doesn't want free coffee. Taking a sip of the coffee, I look up and see 4 of the most amazing people that have ever existed. Well in my little world they are. At that moment I realized what was actually happening, and the biggest smile appeared on my face.