A Room Meant for Me

A/N~Haaaay, so this is my first x Reader fanfic so I hope you like it!
-------------------------------------------------------
Y/N

Ever since my mother died, my dad's been acting weird. I never could get a hold of why he never explained to me how she died, because every time I ask him about her, he just gets angry and walks away from me. I wonder if he's pushing me away on purpose, but of course being the dense girl I am, I'm too lazy to even bother to care about him anymore.

The first thing he did that was strange was he quit his job and all of a sudden became a serious alcoholic, whenever he stepped through our door, he smelled of beer and cigarettes. The second thing he did was cut off all contact from both mom's side of the family and his side of the family. Only leaving me and him. He kind of got better one year after mom died, because he attempted to get a job. But I never knew that the third weirdest thing he'd do would be to send me to Japan all by myself. He told me I'd only stay there for a month, to live with the Sakamakis I think it was.

He said that his boss wanted company for his boys, what he didn't mention was that there would be six of them! Well who knows, maybe they'll be nice and sweet...?

And right now, I'm standing right outside of their door.

Knock, Knock, Knock

I lightly knocked on their door, I had dainty wrists and I've never ever been strong in my life. My old friends in New York called me Little Puppy for being so quiet, having huge E/C (Eye Color) orbs, and sneezing so high pitched.

The door I'm knocking on belongs to a giant gothic mansion, with a garden in the front. Growing black roses with sharp thorns. Today I chose to wear my _____(Pick an outfit from the pic up above). I had my H/L (Hair Length) H/C (Hair Color) in a high ponytail with a black bow holding it, (If you chose 4 then ignore the bow part of the story and replace it with the NY hat). What I didn't mention before is that,

I'm a were-wolf

My mother was a were-wolf, and my dad is a human, which ended up with me. A were-wolf who can actually control when she transforms. The black bow I was wearing hid my H/C ears.

I looked up and saw it started raining. I knocked again, but five minutes later, no answer and it started pouring. I pushed on the door and to my surprise, it opened...?

I walked inside kind of dripping rain behind me. "Hello?" I said out loud, softer than necessary. My voice echoed out through the hallway, I looked around at the Victorian era furniture, but there was absolutely no sign of life. I peeked in through each room until I saw a guy about my age sleeping on a couch, he had unruly red hair, and pale skin, he was wearing black slacks with one pant leg rolled up. His whole outfit was both lazy and messy. "E-excuse me s-sir? Can you tell me if this is the Sakamaki residence?" I reached my hand onto his hand to shake him awake, but his hand was like ice.

I gasped and took a step back, I put my fingers onto his wrist, no pulse. "S-sir?!" No response. I took out my phone and quickly dialed-

"You're too loud." My eyes widened as I turned my head to him, he took my phone out of my hand and crushed it. "H-hey! What was that for?!" I kind of (more like silently) yelled at him, and he pulled my wrist until I was laying on top of him. I felt my face getting hot, actually burning. "Heh, I can see you blushing. Are you enjoying this, pancake?" He chuckled, I stammered, "P-Pancake?"

"Well yeah, look at your chest, there's nothing there!" I slid off of him and crossed my arms over my chest, "I can't believe the first thing you notice about a girl is her breast size!" I hollered at him. He laughed and sat up, he walked over to me and took my chin and lowered his head to my height (If you're tall sorry, just cope with being short for this story) he whispered in my ear, "Don't worry pancake, you still belong to 'yours truly' either way."

He started opening his mouth to my neck which freaked me out, what's this guy's problem?! I met him five minutes ago! I reached into my pocket for my pocket knife, about to pull it out when-

"What's going on here?" A deep voice boomed, and a dark haired man came through the door way, he had blood red eyes and glasses. "Damn it. Reiji." I heard the red head curse under his breath. "Reiji?" I muttered pulling away from the red heads grip, "Ayato, take your business to your room." The man turned to me, "And who are you?" The so called, 'Reiji' asked. "Um, I'm Y/N L/N, I was sent to live here for a month." I gulped being intimidated. "Odd. We received no such word of someone living with us." He pushed up his glasses, creepy.

"This must be the wrong residence then. You see in looking for the Sakamaki residence-"

"That'll be us." The red head who's presumed to be 'Ayato' spoke out. "Let's discuss this with the rest of our brothers then." Reiji said as he motioned me to follow him.

He and Ayato lead me through dark hallways until we arrived to an open loft with a sofa in the middle. "Please sit." Reiji pointed to a spot on the couch and I plopped down, Ayato took the armchair next to the sofa, sitting sloppy. "So this is the girl he talked about." I was startled and looked behind me, and saw a blond boy who looked like he was taking a nap, on a couch by the windows. "Shu. If you know something now's the time to speak up." Reiji said kind of pissed. 'Shu' slowly opened his eyes to reveal ocean blue orbs, "A man who works for our father said he would send a girl our age to live with us for a month. To keep us company."

"Company hmm?" I was jumped when there was voice at the top of the stairs, a boy who looked exactly like Ayato, except with a fedora on. "So this cutie will be living with us? Ooh she can sleep with me~" I scrunched my nose at the comment. "She belongs to yours truly and yours truly only Laito!" I turned to Ayato who snapped at Laito.

"You should learn to share Ayato. It's not fair, right teddy?" A boy with lavender hair and eyes was standing behind the sofa I was sitting on. "I will be her first everything." Ayato glared.

I swallowed my spit, and everything was silent. "I think cutie is a bit nervous around us. Sorry if my brother Ayato was a bit rough with you, he can never properly treat a girl." Laito laughed and Ayato growled lowly. "SHUT UP LAI-"

"You're all being TOO LOUD!" Another boy, who had pale white skin and white hair with red eyes punched the wall out of no where. Astonished at his power, my eyes widened, I stood up and backed up slowly. I yelped in pain as finger got cut by an exposed nail at the side of the sofa, showing my blood. I wiped the blood with my index finger, I looked back at the boys and all of them looked

Hungry.

So how was it????? Was it good???? Well anyways see everyone laters!!!!