Slender Babies?!

Your daily routine consisted of the following in helping out around the mansion:
Grocery shopping, keeping people calm when it gets chaotic, & even more... Slender's 'problems'! After 2 weeks you feel a bit heavy & soon find out you're having triplets!

"Slender, did you know?" You ask stunned

"Pregnancy, yes... the number, not til just now...."

"WTFH?!" you shouted earning stares from everyone! You look around & say, "Oh, sure when you all go insane it's fine, but when it's me I get stared at?!" Everyone shrugging their shoulders & go back to what they were doing.

You turn back to Slender & quietly ask him why he didn't tell you only to get him a bit quiet.... too quiet!
"Wait...." you try to get his attention but he teleported to his room & make you go track him down.
"Slender.... if you wanted to start a family with me you should've told me!"

"(Y/N), I'm deeply sorry for keeping this from you & I know now it was the most inappropriate course of action for me to take" he starts hanging his head "I can't even ask you to forgive my apology because I don't deserve it & I was being stupid thinking if you knew about it before that you'd want to..." he backed into the wall & slumped to the floor....

Listening to this made you think about what he could be getting at & you least expected him to break down in front of you which surprised you first of all cuz he's never this sad. You then see him.....cry?!

"Oh, FUCK! Slender I'm sorry for yelling at you like that! I just blew up & didn't think first! Please stop crying, this isn't like you!" you said in a panicked voice, eyes wide in fear of someone hearing the noise.

"Slender, please look at me! True, I'm mad you didn't tell me.... but I can't even bother to think about ever stopping them from coming into this world!" You're starting to cry at this point.

"(Y/N), how can to you... even love me... after pulling this stunt?" He said between tears. "I deceived you & you're still here... why didn't you leave me?" He looks up to meet your (e/c) eyes for an answer only to see they were covered by your eyelids. Staining your face with the tears you tried so desperately to hold back, you replied "I'm sorry, I should've known especially since all you really have is this place, the other killers & the woods to hide us away from danger..."

You tried looking to him only to be blinded by your own tears which he wiped away & you wiped his from his... blank face...

"I forgive you, Slender, but please be honest with me from now on... ok?"

"Yes, (Y/N)... my love... I just can't lose you... not like this! I promise to protect this new family with everything I've got! You're the reason I'm happy to continue waking up in the morning!"

"Oh, & Slender? One more thing..." you lean in & kiss him passionately & he wraps his arms around you, deepening the kiss. You two separate for air & you say "...dry your tears, no one needs to see you like this! & I'm not leaving you!"

You both collect yourselves & go do your daily chores, tho Slender insisted being close by when you went out to keep other guys from touching you. This went on for a couple more weeks til you started feeling more symptoms of pregnancy so Jeff, Clockwork, Jane, Toby, Masky & Hoodie took over grocery & essential item shopping. You had to slow down due to vomiting & all that junk!

Jane & Clockwork did the feminine product shopping & getting you things you needed for the babies (Nurse Ann gave them a list) & the boys did the general shopping (food, beverage, entertainment, emergency items (first aid & that other helpful mess), etc...)

Hey, my creeps! sorry this chapter is short, but I'm a bit lazy 2day & junk (being thanksgiving & all). I'll continue to update every so often til I have those 5 total updates I promised u by Christmas! This is 1/5 tho I'm slowly running out of creativity... I'd like something interesting to throw in here so if u guys have any ideas, plz don't hesitate to offer them up! I'll put up @ least 3 ideas into a single chapter (Yes, I like to combine ideas & yes, u will b credited if u let me kno ur idea & i like it- I don't like taking other ppl's ideas for stories unless they don't mind it)!
ALRIGHTY THEN! til next time my creeps!!!