Chapter 1

Zendaya's *POV*

I was just walking because I was bored and were moving to L.A in a week so I decided to go spend that time with my friends Jordan (17) Natalie (16) and Jasmine- Danielle (16) a.k.a J.D.My friends have their own 5 bedroom house because their parents either left, are in jail or dead I feel bad for them because i still have my parents my big brother Adam and my little sister Aliyah only my family is rich. My mom is my sisters manager and my sister is a famous actress and my dad is a doctor and my brother is the owner of the brand RayBans and I'm only the middle child who no one cares about that's why I've been through so much and my mom doesn't know, no one in my family  does they couldn't give a fuck if they tried.

J.D *POV*

Zendaya is leaving in a week and i don't want her to leave we'll be so lonely without her crazy ass. Natalie really isn't taking it too well she's been crying all day since Z has texted us telling us the bs news. I'm psyched that she is staying with us for the week. Were going to the mall and stuff be4 she leaves

Zendaya *POV*

When I woke up I showered and did my hygiene routine I put on a gray dope snapback a batman tank top and blue jean short shorts with some Jordan retro 3s I don't really wear makeup so I put on some light eyeliner and some light cocoa butter lip gloss and I grabbed my phone then started yelling to wake everyone else up I always get up before everybody these lazy ass people they don't get up till 3 or 4 o clock in the afternoon.

~~~A yo Roc

A what up prod

She won't even talk to me

Just give her some time

But I didn't even do anything wrong~~

My boyfriend Trevor texted me asking if we could hangout I replied and told him to meet me at Charleston Mall and   ( I don't think that's real don't go lookin)   chill with me and the girls . He is the famous Trevor Jackson we met at Starbucks totally accidentally and we swapped #'s started talking and started dating nothing crazily romantic because I was on my way to jail for beating down someone who owed me a lot of money like 5000 $ and I wanted my money I was in for 18 months but mine and Trevor's feelings never change we've been together for almost 3 years. I  have long black hair down to my lower back and oddly forest green eyes since I'm light skinned I don't know why my eyes are green its really weird plus in the hotter months they're green and in  the more colder months they're a dark chocolate brown and its beyond me why.

~~~~~~~~~*****At the mall~~~~~~~****♥♡

Mindless Behavior *POV*

They are going to be in Miami for a week

Prodigy: Boii I'm hungry AF anyone else?!

Ray Ray : I am ,I'm bout ta go to taco bell!

Prince: Im in leggo!

Roc: Right I need some new shoes too.

Zendaya *POV*

Trevor was taking forever I waited and waited for him to get here until I just gave up and we started walking we decided on Hot Topic first then Lids and so on we were walking and I saw Trevor and some girl inside of True Religion and I was pissed it definitely wasn't a family member because I know his whole family. I was just so mad I walked into True Religion... "WHO THE FUCK IS SHE AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH HER TREVOR !!!" Baby chill it ain't what it looks like! "Nah fuck that and fuck you it's over we through" the girl he was with said "Hol' up trevvy baby who the fuck is she" "" Well I was his girlfriend'' I said before walking out I heard her say ''Wtf I thought I was your girlfriend'' and all I could do was cry. I was running to the bathroom and I bumped into some guy I stopped to help him up and when I saw his face I instantly stopped crying I wiped my face and started apologizing "O my gosh im soo srry!"  Nah it's all good I'm Chresanto he reached for my hand and I shook it haha I know who you are I replied Oh really he said with a smirk  he grabbed my hand and walked to a bench and sat down he asked me why I was crying so I just explained everything and I heard Natalie hollerin for me, I waved my hand in the air signaling her to come here once she saw who I was with I swear she almost died she actually kept her cool and shook his hand then he said to me 'Ya know a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying over Trevor Jackson here's my number text me if you need me pretty boo" and then he winked omg I just hugged him and thanked him but when he left I was geekin.

Roc *POV*

Damn that girl was so beautiful the way she smiled when she saw me and she didn't totally spaz out I notice her green eyes which was weird because she had light caramel skin and damn she had perfect curves. One thing I was ashamed of was that I was lookin at her ass while we were walkin to the bench those shorts mmhh I was hooked I'm just afraid to text her first I don't wanna seem desperate or nothing oh fuck it I wanna talk to her

~~TEXT CONVO~~

Roc- Heyy pretty I didn't catch your name today

Zendaya-ha it's Zendaya ya know I'm not that pretty

Roc- Yes you ar. well I'd like to see you again pretty girl

Zendaya- Umm sure when

Roc- Tomorrow plzz

Zendaya- Uh sure ok see you then, what time

Roc- Umm text whenever you want

Well that's it I hope you liked it so far ill try to upload every Wednesday or Friday idk yet

Plzz no hate comments

Comment-- Vote and Share

Byeee Loviees (imma call my readers that)

#Staymindless

Over deerrr =====>>> is what Zendaya looks like