Chapter 3

Prodigy *POV*

This girl was beautiful in every way her eyes her smile her lips she had it all and I needed it it was weird because it takes me a while to fall in love but she had me she really had me. I couldn't help but walk over to her it was like I was being controlled by her beauty.

Prodigy- Hi what's your name (POV..way to go prod she prolly thinks your lame now))

J.D- Um my names Jasmine - Danielle but you can call me J.D

Prodigy- Cute (POV.. smiles))

J.D- Thanks ya know your kinda cute yourself (POV.. why did I say that, smiles))

Prodigy- Really thanks. We should talk more maybe you should give me your number (POV.. smooth idiot))

J.D- Good Idea (smiles) (takes his phone and puts in her number)

Prodigy- OK so Zendaya what are we gonna do I'm really boored.

Zendaya- Lets go swimming in the pool. There's one in the backyard.

All- OK

~~~  In the pool~~~

Zendaya *POV*

I went into the bathroom and changed into my purple sequined bikini I removed my make-up and exited the bathroom. I was kinda scared to go outside in front of Mindless Behavior especially Roc. I truly hate being nervous but its something you cant prevent. I walked out to the pool area and i saw Roc looking at me I started blushing uncontrollably.

I slowly got into the water and damn that water was cold! At first, but then i got used to it. I saw Ray Ray talking to Natalie it looked a little like they were flirting but i wasn't sure it doesn't matter to me because me and Roc Royal were about to flirt into  a relationship.

Natalie *POV*

I wasn't sure what to say to Ray Ray after he'd asked me to come inside with him I was scared to go I totally didn't know what he was thinking bout, but I couldn't just say no to him so I said sure. I told Zendaya I was going inside with Ray. We dried up and walked into the living room we sat down and he said "So out of the 4 of us guys witch one do you like??" I was a little shocked at first it took me almost 30 seconds to answer him but once I was able to I said "Why do u wanna know? Out of us 4 girls who do you like?" He wasn't even hesitant for a second he answer back "You" I was stunned and I said "Thanks I like you too." I kinda felt awkward but then he smiled. I swear his smile makes my heart do back flips.