Chapter Three

Asahi's POV:

Azumane sat in a office of the CCG, he was to be in rank 3 of investigators along by Sugawara Koshi and Daichi Sawamura. Though, he looked over at a file. Containing a picture and additional information about the ghoul. Though, the ghoul was nicknamed 'The Raven'. Because of how dark his hair was along with the mask. It shaped out to be a crow but a lightning bolt. Asahi then closed the file, pushing it to the side for hold. He then continued his work on his PC. It never strucken Asahi that the ghoul looked familar. But, he had lost his memory in his high school years. The only thing he thought out to remember was his first year at Karasuno. He sighed at the white silence that filled the office. Following to be a knock, came Yachi with a cup of green tea.
"Um, you seem distressed?"
Yachi asked, walking over to his desk as she carried the tray. Asahi raised his head, looking at Hitoka then smiled slightly.
"No, I'm ok, Ya-chan. What flavour?"
Azumane asked, pulling his bangs back.
"It's green tea," Yachi setted the tea cup down to his desk, taking a step back then clutched on the tray. "But I was just making sure." She added, looking worried.
"I appreciate your consideration, but I'm ok, thanks for the tea."
He picked up the cup with his index finger then took a sip.
"It is good too, as well."
Asahi then setted the cup down, rubbing his eye lid.
"It's no problem at all, I'll catch on later."
Yachi responded before she exited Azumane's office, disappearing in the blink of a eye. Asahi then looked over at the folder, lifting the tab up and studied the picture. But then, it didn't help. It did look familar, but it didn't give his memory a go.

Yu's POV:
The boy were just to be in Anteiku, where he greatly admired Kiyoko, if he was or not ignored. Maybe a slap. And as well, along with Tanaka. Tanaka was an SS ranked ghoul, nicknamed as Son of Crows. Which, there were some. Yu was ranked as an A. He took on the form, Ukaku and Tanaka was Bikaku. Sipping on the coffee, Yu looked around.
"Are you out of it, Noya san?"
Tanaka asked, which Yu averted his gaze to him.
"You're looking everywhere else, and you're quiet as well."
Tanaka added, crossing his arms.
"Just thinking, Ryu. College passed me along with Highschool."
Yu responded, putting the cup down.
"It has? I thought you had four years of college."
Tanaka raised a eyebrow, resting his hand on his jawline.
"It blew by,"
Nishinoya shrugged colliding his fingers together.
"But, I'm glad those exams are over!"
He exclaimed.
Tanaka chuckled the noticed that Kiyoko approached to them.
"Would you like anything else?"
She asked, clutching on her arm as she stared at the two.
"Another coffee, please."
Tanaka gave the empty mug to Kiyoko, controlling his excitememt as Noya watched. She only nodded though and walked off.
Yu then looked at Tanaka, noticing there was a glimpse of a blush on his tanned skin. Tanaka glanced at Nishinoya as he smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

//I'll just leave the chapter here for now, before I actually get in the real deal of the story. I hope you liked it!//