Strong - Zayn

My hands, your hands, tied up like two ships

Zayn's brown eyes are staring into my own ones, our hands locked. We are at the beach, it's late now and I can see the ships on the ocean, small dots of light dancing slowly on the dark water.

Drifting, weightless, waves try to break it

"I don't want you to go" My voice is only a whisper. "I don't want to leave either baby, but I have to" A tear slipped out of his eye, leaving a shiny trail on his beautiful face.

I'd do anything to save it

His soft lips meet mine, our bodies connecting. His hands wrap around my waist as mine make their way through his dark, sleek hair. His smooth tongue brushes my lip, asking for entrance which I immediately give, opening my mouth slightly. I can feel his tongue, making me feel sparks erupt in my lower stomach.

Why is it so hard to say it?

I pull back slowly, it's time to leave now. "Goodbye baby, I love you" he says, his voice hoarse and filled with emotions. My answer is only a whisper, the sound of tears that are soon to be spilled unmistakable. "Bye"

My first one shot ever...never really read one as well so it might not be the best...hope you like it anyways <3 Don't forget to vote :)

Ps: next update probably tomorrow :)