chapter 1

Hey guys, I'm starting my story for the first time so I will really appreciate it if you tap on the little star at the bottom.
Thank you all.

Trying to stay awake in math class is the worst thing in the world to do other than doing house chores, completing my notes,doing my assignment and eating beans. Yuck.

Mr Martin is a very sexy teacher no doubt but why in the world would he teach math.... well based on calculations and reasoning he is the only reason why we attend math classes anyway and besides I can't afford to ditch anymore classes I really need the attendance to boost my G.P . I've failed badly this semester and God knows there is no way I'm coming for summer but seriously I can't even stand autumn,winter and spring school .*rolling eyes*

Excuse my manners I'm Charlotte Andrews .I'm a final year student in Westernfield high school New York. I have a cute little brother named Huggie weird name I admit but he loves hugs and now I begin with the things I hate
i hate school , assignment,teachers, ugly boys,being surrounded by foolish people,sunflowers , beans, ducks mehn I hate ducks and my most anticipated wait of the year my sweet sixteen is this year can't wait and there we go.

And there goes the bell like the universe has finally heard my prayers.
Walking out of the class I hear my name being called in the sexiest way turning around I see Mr Martin
"Oh, hey Mr Martin, I enjoyed math class today with so many numbers showing on the projector and you putting them in the right places to get an answer I must say I'm pretty impressed" I said

"Thank you, I guess...what a nice way to describe indices" replied Mr Martin
I chuckled "well I try"
"Okay, away with that ..I've been quite disturbed about your performance in my class , if your grades don't come up this semester be expecting to have a very educative summer"
Like I don't already know
"Oh mehn I hate summer school I need to work for a month to save for my college fund and besides I'm traveling this summer to Africa with my family"
"Well,that's unique if only you paid a little more attention to math or what if I be your tutor till your SAT"

No, please don't suggest that how will I focus with so much beauty in front of me but that is still not a bad idea anything but summer school

"Okay,fine but it has to be from 4 to 6 because my curfew is 6:30"
"No problem then it's a deal but no drooling"
"Yeah,right" whatever you say my cutie pants.
My dumb brain.

*************************

So how did I do ?
In the case of any error please point out because I'm not really done editing.
Please your comment is required and I promise y'all a follow back and surely don't forget to vote 😘😘😘