Secret bonds..

Delilah~ Prologue

I'm always keeping watch over them, even though they can't see me I've always been here. I drive all the other spirits away, for this is my house, and my house alone. I've watched over this family for centuries and I will still be here in future generations to come. I was once among them, among the living with a happy family and a happy life. But that was taken away from me. I am now neither living nor dead. I am but the bridge between heaven and hell. There are others like me, we are still here but it is a torture for our loved ones not to see us after we have passed on. I have still found a reason to live on in this void, because I have chosen to live. I have not completely passed over into my next life but I will be gone soon hopefully. But in order to do this, I must make the connection with the 'chosen one' who lives in this family, whom I have decided to look after for many years. This chosen one should free us from this torment of watching others live while we still yet remain in this state. As I said, I'm not completely gone from this world quite yet for this chosen one will free me and the other spirits so we at last will rest in peace. My name is Delilah, once a young maiden and wife to the "Robinsons" household. I have vowed to protect this family from the evils of the outside world, for they do not know of the powers we Robinson's possess.