NOOO!! SAM!!

*jacks point of view*

"NOOO!! SAM!!" I yelled.

Sam was just SHOT!!!! I kneeled next to her and we had a small conversation. Then Mark set her on his lap, her head to his chest, looking up at him.

"Why you, Sam? Why not me?" Mark asked.

"Because I deserve to die more than anyone else. Except Shane of course."

That made him laugh a little. He put Sam back on the floor.

"So youre just gonna leave me here? After I just figure out you loved me back?" I asked her.

Her eyes shut. She was gone... I hope not... she cant be...

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! SAAAAAM!!!" Mark screamed. He got up, grabbed a glass bottle and threw it at the wall in rage.

"MARK! Calm down!" I yelled at him. Oops...

"CALM DOWN?!?!?!?!?!? AFTER LEARNING THAT YOU KISSED MY CRUSH?!?!?!? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!?!?!? SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! IF YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN THE CRUSH OF HER DREAMS OR HER BFF, SHE'D STILL BE ALIVE!!!"

"MARK, SEAN! SHUT UP!!!! SHE'D STILL ALIVE, YOU IDIOTS!!" Matt broke up the fight.

"She is?" Mark calmed doen imediatly.

"Really?" I asked releaved.

"Yeah. She's still breathing!" Matt said, lifting her feet. "Help me carry her to the stretcher!" I lifted her head while Mark lifted her torso. She wasnt that heavy, but all three of us carried her anyway. She was our friend. We made it to the stretcher. The paramedics loaded her into the ambulance and Mark and I jumped in. Matt took the car that they rented. We waited to arrive at the hospital. Mark ran down to the gift shop with my ten dollars to buy flowers for me and him to give her. The best song for the moment came on the radio through the speaker next to me. 'A Thousand Years'.

One step closer...
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling dont be afraid I have loved you for
A Thousand Years
I'll love you for a thousand
more...

"Darling dont be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years... I'll love you for a thousand
more..." I sang along.

"Not bad." Mark joked, handing me a boquet of purple tulips. He had roses.

"Heh... I see you picked her favorite for me to give 'er." Oh boy... the Irish came out.

"I see you love her enough to let your Irish come out. That only happens when youre sad or in love. In this case, both." He said, goofily.

"Yea." Even MORE Irish! Ugh!

"Even more! Wow!" Mark said, as if reading my thoughts.

"Well, Sam likes me. I like her. And..." the chorus came back on.
"I have died everyday waiying for you... Darling dont be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years... I will love a thousand more... All along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years... I'll love you for a thousand
more." We sang, leaning side to side. Then we laughed at how rediculous we must have looked. Then we waited in silence as the songs and hours went by...