Chapter I- About Her

Theo's POV,

"I miss my baby, i miss my happiness, i miss my life, i really really miss my girl...."

  "Here i am again thinking about her, thinking about my girl. I don't know where she is, i don't know why she left me. I'm still looking for her, but no one can tell me where she is. Since i opened my eyes after a long long time of sleep i didn't saw her, i didn't saw her holding my hand, i didn't saw her sleeping beside me and talking to me like she's trying to wake me up because she miss me so much. I'm always asking my relatives even her auntie where i can find her but they can't answer me. I wanna marry her and be with her forever, i want her to be the mother of my children. But where is she? Where is my life? I miss her so bad and i love her so much!"

It's been two years but i still feel butterflies in my stomach everytime i think about her. Yay! Hahaha Sounds like gay but you can't blame me i just really love her so much ♡

Okay okay! I'm so sorry hahahaha. =)))))))) I just can't stop thinking about her ♡

It's already 6 o'clock in the morning and i still have my class at 8 a.m. but i'm still here lying in my bed and too lazy to get up.

Yes, i'm still studying medicine and still have 2 years remaining in College.

Mom: Wake up dear. Our breakfast is ready! Your dad is waiting for you downstairs. :')

Me: Oh ok mom! :) Just wait for me. I'll be there in 5 minutes. I will just wash my face and brush my teeth. :)

@Dining area

While eating...

Dad: Son, how are you? How's your study? :)

Me: I'm doing fine dad. :) Uhmmm, my study? I'm doing my best to get a highest grade and to become a successful man someday for you and mom and also for her. ♡

Mom: Uhmmmmm, That's great! :) Ok, finish now your food so you can go to the bathroom.

"Hmmmm, Weird. They just had an eye to eye contact like they were talking about something. Can't understand them."

I just nodded at them.

I'm so confused about their actions when I'm saying something about her, are they hiding something from me?