Return To Gravity Falls

It was a nice summer day in Gravity Falls. Dipper and Mabel are going back to the mystery shack for their 14th birthday. As they got out of the bus, Mabel said "Well, its good to be back, all the fun monsters and my BFF's Candy and Grenda!""Yeah and Gideon, Robbie and those gnomes." Dipper said with an annoyed face."Relax bro. Tjis summer is going to be AWESOME!"said Mabel.They were walking in town of gravity falls saying "Hi" to everybody till Mabel saw her BFF's in a store. Of course Mabel ran into the store to do all her stuff with Candy and Grenda. As Dipper was waiting outside, he saw  Pacifica Northwest glaring at her phone. He glared at her with a blush on his face wondering why he was. Mabel got out of the store and saw Dipper staring at something. Wondering what and why he is staring at. Mabel then saw what he is staring at. Mabel then said "This is going to be my mission this summer." then she screamed "HEY PACIFICA!" Dipper jumped in fear and said to Mabel "MABEL! Why did you do that?!". Pacificaooled to her left in surprise she saw the mystery twins and walked up to them and said "since when did you stop wearing sweaters?". Mabel answered with a sunny smile "Well the last time we went here i realized that sweaters arent for summer since i was sweating two times more tjan Gruncle Stan thats why im wearing my unicorn dress." Pacifica turned to Dipper as she blushes and wonders why. She said "Still wearing that hat, Dipstick?". Dipper answered "Well still a selfish diva?". Before Pacifica could answer, her mom texted her to go back home. As she says goodbye, the twins then went to the shack.