chapter 3

Harry:
So when we land in new York that girl just disappeared and I saw her with 3 girls but our manager called us cause we will go to the hotel then I sits beside the window of the car again as always.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
When we arrived in the hotel I saw a familiar face it was the girl in the airplane I remember her then I walk to her and said hi she said hi too I'm so happy with it then she asked "me so all of you will stay here?"I said "oh yes we will stay here until our tour here is done" she said OK Niall and zayn called me I said excuse me to her wait i've been talking to her but I don't know her name I need to asked her I asked wait what is your name she said my name is jade Amelia Thirlwall OK jade I said so my name is she said harry styles not letting me finish but Niall called me again and I said by to jade when I was with Niall they give me my keys for my room but then I saw Jade with those three girls again well I thing they are jade's friend I wish her room is closer to my room so we can talk sometime I saw her going
on her room and her three friend too but I saw her room closer to me her room is infront of my room.

I asked her to go out just for a minute I wish she will said yes I asked her jade can we go out for a minutes well she said yes OK I will come with you I'll change my clothes first then I'll I will change mine too I said so I ran to my room and change my clothes into black shirt and I'm still wearing my black pants I'm not choosy duh.

Jade:
Harry asked me to go outside well I change my clothes in to black pants and black shirt and all black done when I got outside I saw harry wearing the same shirt as mine I asked him where did he got that shirt ?he said well you know I saw it in the mall so I think it will look good for me I said oh OK got it .we're just walking he said he will take me to the nearest cafe or let's say Starbucks it is the best coffee shop ever .

When we saw a starbucks cafe I'm so happy with it then he said it his treat no I said we are still arguing who will pay for it he said no good if the girl will pay for it so I will pay he said so I said fine well I ordered mocha latte and blueberry muffin well he ordered the same too awkward silent fill the air when I was done eating and I'm just waiting for him I saw a little boy I think he's lost I told harry about the boy and he said "let's asked him" then I asked the boy he said he lost his way back home so I asked him if he know the number of her mummy the little boy said the contact number of his mother well the mummy of the little boy is looking for him too so I contact her mom i said to the phone "hi are you looking for your son his here in the front of the door of Starbucks coffee we will wait for you bye" so 16 minutes later his mom is here we left them alone the mummy of the boy thinks that harry styles is my boyfriend but she said thanks for the both of us but she really thinks that he is my boyfriend but I said he is not my boyfriend .

When we got back to the hotel I thanks him for the all and I ran to my room a and jump in my bed and hug my pillow tight .

Sorry for the wrong spelling or grammar but thanks for the readers love you all

Cherish_3012