Demigods at Olympus High

The gods called all the demigods guardian including Percy's step dad and Annabeth's step mom . Everyone was sitting around talking to each other while the gods came to camp. Finally there was a gold light that in the front of the room. There was sitting 12 Olympian gods.

" Welcome to camp Half-blood mortals. We ask you here tonight because some of you ask were are there going to be proper place were you children can learn. Well, we gods have built a boarding school just for them. The Romans are attaining too, and are principal is the one and only Lady Athena." Zeus announced.

" Are school is a monster free zone, we will have four roommates per room. A hall floor for only the girls and another for the boys. For more information read the packages under your seats. Right now would be the time to sign up your child or children." Athena finish. After what seemed an hour the gods lift with the sign up sheet and the parents went home.

***Three weeks later***

Percy

I was packing my bags to go to the new boarding school the gods made for demigods only, finally a place just for us. The night went fast, and soon i was sleeping on my bed. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got ready and went down stairs were my mom and my step dad had good "bye for now"pancakes. I was so overwhelmed that I got my bags, kissed my mom, and man hugged Paul. I got into my new car and headed to Long Island were the school was at. I got there at 11:30am, just in time to get my dorm room number. All I knew was that I was partners with Jason, Leo, and some guy named Gabriel Valencia in room 218, which is right on top of Annabeth's dorm room, 208. I went up to my dorm were I saw Jason openings the door. We were both blown away by the site. There was a living room with a 50 inch TV, a black leather sofa. There was four room. Three across the dorm and one near the window. Each door had are names, I ended up with the one near the window. I entered my room surprised to see that all I hoped my room was going to be came true. A picture of Annabeth and me, a huge bed with sea green covers. In the corner was a work desk with a Apple laptop and a mini fridge next to it. Across the room was two closed doors, door number one was the bathroom, door number two was my closet which had are uniforms, black cargo pants, sea green v-necks shirts, and black comeback boots. I looked like I was in the army. I was unpacking when I heard someone come in and say hello, I went to check it out. I saw Leo come in with a guy our age, maybe Latin.

" Hey, Percy this is are other roommate. Where's Jason at?"  Leo said.

" At in his room." I answered.

" Hey, so your the great Percy Jackson, I'm Gabriel Valencia, you could call me Gabe. I'm son of Apollo."

" Well, Gabe your room is over there and we have a meeting in the lunch room at 12." We headed are own way when Leo comes running into my room yelling about how saw this pretty walking into a room and who he's going to get her number. In his dreams. It was almost 12, so I decided to go to Annabeth's dorm for we could go together. I walked down the hall when Gabe told me to wait for him that his girlfriend Isabella was in room 208. We got to floor seven, knocked on the girls room, Piper opened the door and let us in. She introduced me to Isabella. Now something about Isabella was weird, she felt powerful, more stronger then  Jason, Nico, and I. I just for got about and went to Annabeth's room. She had the same style as my room but her bed covers were a stormy gray like her eyes, the v-neck shirts from are uniforms were gray too. We went to the lunch room we saw every body Hazel, Frank, Nico, Clarisse, Chris, the Stolls, Katie, and more kids from Camp Jupiter and Half-blood. The rules from the camps were different in school, instead we had to sit in are building's number table. In the middle of the cafeteria there was a hologram which turned on showing Athena. She told us about the rules and that we had all weekend to unpack and on Monday we start school. I wasn't paying attention because I just kept getting distracted by Annabeth's beauty. The rest of the night went great I finished unpacking so I ended up sleeping in the early.

I hoped you like it. For me to update I need votes and comments thank you for reading:-)

                                                                                                               - CoolMonkey007