Taking Care of You (One Shot)

Taking Care of You

(One Shot)

Summary:

Lacey Charles is sick with really bad cold and fever and Wade Barrett (Stu Bennett), her bestfriend comes to help her feel better.

It was a regular day for Lacey, WWE's Smackdown Diva when she woke up with a major migraine,really bad cough, sore throat, stuffed up nose, sick to her stomach feeling,and had the chills as she was just getting up from bed.

This was just a really bad time to be sick on a day like this when she knew they had the Smackdown tapings this evening.

She tried getting up and felt so weak as she walked to the mirror seeing how wrecked she truly looked. Her long brunette hair in a messy pony tail and she just looked terrible.

A few minutes later her phone rang which could be heard from her table. She walked over to the phone and saw it was none other than her best friend Wade Barrett aka Stu Bennett.

She loved Stu. He was just a kind hearted guy that was very protective over her all the time. They were fast friends when they first met and their friendship bloomed from there.

LaceyDoll: Hello

EnglishStudMuffin: Hey sweetie. How's my favorite girl doing?

LaceyDoll: Crappy...I just don't feel so good.

EnglishStudMuffin: You don't sound well love. Do you need me to come check up on you?

LaceyDoll: Stu, You don't have to worry about me. Just a slight cold and fever. Nothing a little medication and rest can fix...

EnglishStudMuffin: You stubborn little vixen. I'm coming up with some soup and ice cream and maybe we can hang out together just until you feel better.

LaceyDoll: Stu...you don't have to go out of your way for lil' ol' me. I love you but I don't want you get sick in account of me.

EnglishStudMuffin: It's no trouble at all love. I'll see you in about 10 minutes with some hot soup and ice cream.

LaceyDoll: You're such a prince. Thanks. I love you.

EnglishStudMuffin: Love You too darling. See you soon.

The 26 year old Diva put her phone down when suddenly she felt really dizzy as she put a hand to her forehead. She sighed and sat down for a few minutes to compose herself to shake off the dizziness she just had. She just hated being sick.

A few minutes later a knock was heard at her door. Carefully the petite diva got up from her seat to reveal the Preston native on the other side.

Smiling weakly, she opened the door in her pj's to see Stu had a bag of food he brought with him and the smell of the food made her stomach flop as if she was going to be sick.

"Excuse me..."She said to Stu as he looked at her confused as he saw her run to back to her room when he could hear her throwing up as he came in the room shutting the door while putting the food on the table and tended to the poor sick girl.

"Lace...love...are you okay?"Stu asked softly knocking on the door not to intrude on her.

He could hear her wretching more to get whatever out that was in her stomach. He decided to go in and felt sad for his best friend seeing her sick like this.