;)

He could feel it, he could still feel it. The knife that had pierced his chest, and he couldn't feel his body anymore. He opened his eyes. He was still at the pizzeria. Why? Shouldn't he be at a hospital or something? Then, he saw him. The other part of him. (How was he still here?) He walked, no , floated over to him. He reached out to touch his shoulder. HE turned around, his other half. They looked at each other, a mutual agreement. They started to walk towards the door. Then, they felt something grab them. Fear tugged at their hearts. They turned around, and saw something. A hand. A red hand. No, red wasn't the way to describe it. It was black, but it had a red outline. But, it didn't now, yes it did. No it didn't. It was glitching . What was happening? They were being sucked in. Where? Where did this hand come from? Ah, now he could see the source. His father's old laptop. He had been looking for it for weeks. He could tell him where it was now. Oh, wait, he couldn't. He was dead. The knife. The hand. The hand where was it taking them? It was still there.  Slowly dragging them into the laptop. They looked at each other, then blackness. He could feel his twin's hand being torn away from his grasp. The blackness was tearing them apart. Their hands were torn apart. His arm was still hanging out there, still searching for it's twin. Red. Red flooded his vision. Red and black.