The Photographer

I pull up my Jeans and rush to get my hair and make up put together.

"Josh what time is it?"

I yell to my roommate. I know I'm late but for some reason think time will stop for me.

"Almost 8, you better get going Amy."

"I know,I know."

I finally finishing getting ready and manage to look half as descent. Today I'm starting my new Job. I get to take photos of Incredibly hot models. A dream job right?

"I'll be back tonight." I say as I'm walking out the door.

"Good luck Babe."

I hear him say as I close the door.

Josh has been my friend sense High school, we went to College together and Now we room together.

I get into my car,turn up the music and drive off to my first day at work!

-

The building standing in front of me is a huge glass office building. The sign up front says Dornan Photography. I walk in and the security ask me to sign in and tells me to go up to the third flood.

Right when I get out of the elevator I see a door with the same words as before "Dornan Photography"

That's it. That wasn't to hard to find. I open the door and there's a desk to my right and all white walls. To my left is a glass wall and behind the glass I see all the boys waiting for me.

"Ms.Arthur, your late on the first day, I hope this will not be a regular thing." I hear a deep voice say from behind me and I turn around to see Mr.Black.

"I'm so sorry sir, I won't be late again."

"You get a pass for today, but only today, now get in there the models are waiting and your lucky to be photographing, Mr.Dornan himself today."

"Really?"

I've heard about him. He owns the company, doesn't seen like he does much more like just Mr.Black doesn't it all. But I've heard he's a complete ass, but sexy as hell.

"Yes now get in there."

I walk through the glass door to see ten gorgeous men standing half naked talking. One standing out the most, he standing with sweats on and no shirt in the front of everyone else.

"Your late Ms.... What's the name again?"

Asshole. And I know you he is. It's Mr.Dornan

"Arthur, Sir, I'm sorry.... Um it won't happen again." I say. Then put my stuff down and start to set up my stuff. The other models continue talking but Jamie still stands right in front of me and I think he's glaring at me.

What did I do to him?

"Are you ready yet, Ms.Arthur, I don't have all day?"

"Sorry, do you want to start with the group photos then move on to the solos?"

"That would be fine,let's just get this over with."

I tell all them to pose for the photos and I snap multiple photos of some of the most sexiest men I've ever seen...but one stands out, Jamie, he's distant and serious. By far the best looking in the room.

When I finish taking the group photos and most solos, I'm down to one last person. Everyone else has left and it's just me and him in the room.

"Could you move to the right a little?" I ask sounding shaking and point to the right.

"Of course." He smirks at me.

Wow what's with the sudden change in mood.

He looks so fucking hot, I can't stop staring.

He's wear black Calvin Klein boxer briefs, and no shirt.

His chest is defined and strong but not to much.

His arms are pretty big for model, I let my eyes wonder down his body, his long legs, his muscles showing. Even his feet are sexy.

"Are you going to take the pictures or just stare."

Shit. I blush.

"Sorry sir."

"Do you realize how much times you've said sorry to me?"

"Sor.... I don't mean to."

"You seem nervous are you new at this? Should I be worried about my decision to hire you."

"No, I'm just... Off today.. I promise it won't be this way again." I say nervously.

He's so intimidating.

and he doesnt answer so I start telling him were to stand and we get threw the photo shoot. Hes intimidating as ever as he stares at the camera, more like glares, but its the sexiest things Ive ever seen. As I finish up he asks me if we are done and I say yes back to him. As he puts a shirt and coat on I watch him. His face is trully beautiful, dark gray eyes, smooth lips, flawless skin with a small stubble of a beard. He's breath taking. 

Then I realise I have been staring and hes just standing there watching me. 

"T- Thank you Mr.Dornan, I won't be late again, sorry.."

"I hope not." He says and glares at me as he walks out. And I know that this new job is going to be very very interesting. 

-

Okay, so here is your little sneak peek/ first chapter, I hope you like it. Ive been wanting to do a Jamie Dornan fanfic for some time now and now Im actually doing it.

Ill try to update AVD soon I promise! I will never leave you month alone again. and I will continue to write this book if you like it. 

Want to know more about me?

Twitter- @tvdinsider 

Instagram- @yourmyfifty (fan account not personal sorry)

Tumblr- Somerholic1

Ask- boysofggandtvd (ignore the user haha I made it a long time ago)

also I just wanted to tell you guys my name in real life is Megan. okay bye!

Pls Vote,Comment,Follow

~ Somerholic