i

Vanessa Rose
"Bree!"
A hand taps my shoulder and I turn. The guy who tapped my shoulder is smoking hot. But for some weird inexplainable reason he thinks my name is Brianna."Do I know you?"
"What the hell Brianna? I legit saw you yesterday when you came to lacrosse"
"First of all, my name isn't Brianna. It's Vanessa Rose and second...who the hell are you!"
"I'm sorry you look exactly like my friend Brianna. Wait are you sure this isn't just a prank?"
"Positive. Look I don't know who this Brianna chick is but she sure isn't me. But if she's your friend then how did you think I was her even after seeing my face?"
"You literally look exactly alike. I probably could only tell you apart if you were standing next to each other"
"That's really weird. Well I have to go. See ya."
"Wait, there's Brianna" he said pointing to a bench at the other end of the square. On the bench was a girl who, I kid you not, I wouldn't be able to tell apart from me either. Minus the whole, she's pretty, I'm not. She wears makeup, I don't. She's wearing booty shorts and a crop top, my go to outfit is black jeans, a t-shirt, and a baggy hoodie.
"Whoa. What the fuck. She does look like me."
"I told you. Did you think I would lie?"
"Well I don't know you at all so I have no clue." He grabbed my hand. "What are you doing? I have to go."
"We're going to meet Brianna. And whatever you have can wait." He dragged me over to the girl on the bench and said, "Hey Bree, I found your doppelgänger." The girl looked up at me and did a double take.
"Damn you look like me. Omg, that's so fucking weird. What's your name?"
"Vanessa Rose" I told her, "Brianna, right?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"This guy," I said pointing to the guy who had mistaken me for Brianna, "thought I was you so he kept calling me Brianna. I just put two and two together and got 4 or you ok I don't make sense." I turned to the guy, "Wait I never actually got your name."
"Oh yeah sorry, I'm Josh. Are you new around here?"
"Yeah I just moved in. I'm starting at Carver High next week when the school year starts back again. Do you guys go there?"
"Yeah. We're juniors. And we've been friends since we moved in next door to each other when we were 4. So we've been besties slash brother and sister that we never had basically our whole lives."
"That's so cool. I'm a junior too. But you seem like your popular and I'm really not so we probably won't even see each other that much during school." I said to them after I noticed at least a couple guys checking her out and a bunch of people waving.
"No. we'll introduce you to our friends. They'll like you. I promise."
"Ok"

Sorry this is so much dialogue and confusing. I just felt like writing a new story about stuff. ✌🏽️